Gears Tourney

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well then,

Bring-It-On-Video-Release--C10120538.jpeg

:lol

Dude I love that movie, seriously. Love it.

fine with me.
captains?

Works fine for me, i'll be there as usual.

10,000 kills in ranked matches achievement. makes me feel good in my pants.

If you didn't spend so much time playing Gears that you got the 10000 kills achievement, you could find a girl and do something else that would make you feel good in your pants. :moon :D

If you didn't spend so much time playing Gears that you got the 10000 kills achievement, you could find a girl and do something else that would make you feel good in your pants. :moon :D

ha ha, it is a summed up kill number since the day the game came, i tend to think that i only spend half my time on gears. the rest i save for other peoples moms.:rotfl:monkey5:monkey1

ha ha, it is a summed up kill number since the day the game came, i tend to think that i only spend half my time on gears. the rest i save for other peoples moms.:rotfl:monkey5:monkey1

oh, snap.
that's what i was thinking. this game has been out since 2006. so conceivably Wolverine could get 10,000K kills and still have had time for a relationship with your mom. :D:lol

'tis irony since i threw a ++++ fit over someone else making a mom joke tonight.

oh, snap.
that's what i was thinking. this game has been out since 2006. so conceivably Wolverine could get 10,000K kills and still have had time for a relationship with your mom. :D:lol

'tis irony since i threw a ++++ fit over someone else making a mom joke tonight.

And I made sure it was tasteful ,I kept it clean and didnt mention anyones mom in particular, just that i have a taste for the more mature ladies.:D

Back