Gears Tourney

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No date tonight Anders? :D

Nope:monkey2

This is me, just younger:D

40-Year-OldVirginMoviePoster.jpg

Whats the deal with the tourney?

i would say unless someone else wants to take over scheduling, it's probably dead.

i will be in the hospital over the weekend, so i can't play.

plus, as you yourself said once GTA IV hits next week almost no one will be playing Gears.

i would say unless someone else wants to take over scheduling, it's probably dead.

plus, as you yourself said once GTA IV hits next week almost no one will be playing Gears.

Which is sad, because I had fun. BUT, it had a good run. Did a little better than the Halo Tourney. Yea, but I agree once GTA4 and MGO come out, nobody's going to be playing gears

I've been playing other games so I can complete them before GTA4 and MGS even come out, cause I know they'll be taking up all my gaming time.

Last night was the first time i've played Gears in weeks.

Hey man I wish the best for you and your family this weekend!

Very true :lol, well for GoW2 we have to get a tournament going for that game. Even if it would be a one day thing, like just spend a whole Saturday doing the tournament.

Back