Gears Tourney

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heads up to the reserves, we might be looking for a permanent replacement if things can't be resolved within my team

who is still available?

So, we'll see who's on at 9 tonight and which teams have full rosters.

The real question is does Wolf Squad take a forfeit for last night? I kid, I kid.

:D:lol:rotfl

I was on last night at the time that was decided upon....but the rest of my team wasn't (except Fingaz - who totally was kicking ass! :rock )....don't know if I will be on today or not...have a few things I need to do that I didn't get done yesterday. If I was playing at 9pm my time, it would be different....but I'm playing at 6pm and that makes it a bit more difficult for me.

Last edited:
I was on last night at the time that was decided upon....but the rest of my team wasn't (except Fingaz - who totally was kicking ass! :rock )....don't know if I will be on today or not...have a few things I need to do that I didn't get done yesterday. If I was playing at 9pm my time, it would be different....but I'm playing at 6pm and that makes it a bit more difficult for me.

i guess if you lived in MD this wouldn't be an issue any more.
:monkey3:monkey5:monkey3
you should look into that. :D

OK update...........My team need a player, the croft has withdrawn as for his reasons that's up to him the discuss but I was surprised it was such an issue to take this action

so any spares want a permanent team place send me a PM

Thank you:rock You were kickin' some ass too, including Loki's:joy

I know I didn't vote for tonight but I'll be on after my Heels kick the ^^^^ out of the Jay Hawks tonight (11 ish)

I know I didn't vote for tonight but I'll be on after my Heels kick the ^^^^ out of the Jay Hawks tonight (11 ish)

okay, since Jenoki :D won't be on until 11, that's when i'll check in. i have company coming over but was still going to check in at 9. we're going to watch District B13 on Blu-ray.

see you peaches at 11.:cool:

Last edited:
Back