Gears of War: Judgement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will the "exclusive" character skins on pre-orders be available later on? Amazon has young Dom character skin as part of their pre-order bonus and Microsoft has Alex Brand character skin as part of their pre-order bonus. I'm thinking the Microsoft deal is better because you also get 1600 Microsoft points which would cover any future DLs.

Will the "exclusive" character skins on pre-orders be available later on? Amazon has young Dom character skin as part of their pre-order bonus and Microsoft has Alex Brand character skin as part of their pre-order bonus. I'm thinking the Microsoft deal is better because you also get 1600 Microsoft points which would cover any future DLs.

Its the best deal out there, as far as I know...1600 points = $20

cool ! I will be getting it forsure. thanks man.

Cool, see you online

I was hyped like mad for Gears 3. This one i have had no interest in really, i haven't followed anything on it untill now. I don't like the no locust in multiplayer, no Guardian which is what i played the most on gears 2 and 3 when it was added. Starting with nades, no true horde, 4 shipped maps apparantly. Exclusive US characters for stores (tai) bit crap for us in the UK. Im going to get it, simply because i enjoy gears and its another multiplayer game to play thats not COD but with everything they have changed and added it seems very different from what made gears unique.

Been playing the Judgement beta for a few days now.

It is really great, so much better than Gears 3 and maybe even better than Gears 1.

Everything that I thought I wasn't going to like doesn't bother me at all now that I've played it, and the breechshot is the best new gun epic have ever made, I love it.

Cannot wait until launch.

Been playing the Judgement beta for a few days now.

It is really great, so much better than Gears 3 and maybe even better than Gears 1.

Everything that I thought I wasn't going to like doesn't bother me at all now that I've played it, and the breechshot is the best new gun epic have ever made, I love it.

Cannot wait until launch.

This beta includes just the one game mode, correct?

I've gone to the EPIC boards and seen the typical 'wide ranging comments' from gamers, including, "game of the year' to " dear god, what did they do to my Gears"

I am very curious myself and of course, will be playing the hell out of this one

This beta includes just the one game mode, correct?

I've gone to the EPIC boards and seen the typical 'wide ranging comments' from gamers, including, "game of the year' to " dear god, what did they do to my Gears"

I am very curious myself and of course, will be playing the hell out of this one

Yeah, it's just the new overrun mode, its good but its really TDM and Execution that I'm waiting for.

epic didn't make this game

they handled all the MP for this one, actually. People/Fly did the campaign portion

Well, I got an email from the MS store saying my game shipped! Maybe they will get here on Tues afterall! I was figuring Wed at earliest thru them

Yeah, it's just the new overrun mode, its good but its really TDM and Execution that I'm waiting for.

same - I am curious for the new mode, but the classics will get me there

Good video review but they could have touched a little more on the multiplayer and I don't usually trust IGN. I hope everyone else likes it as much.

Back