Gears of War: Judgement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SOURCE

'Gears of War: Judgement' leaks early, Microsoft threatens pirates with lifetime Xbox Live ban
By Amar Toor on February 19, 2013 07:37 am Email @amartoo

A leaked version of Gears of War: Judgement has reportedly begun circulating around the internet, and Microsoft is promising swift action against anyone who downloads it. According to Eurogamer, the apparently complete game surfaced on several torrent sites early Tuesday morning, more than a month ahead of its official March 22nd release. In response, Microsoft has vowed to take "vigorous action" against Xbox Live users who play it, threatening perpetrators with a lifetime console ban.

"WE TAKE VIGOROUS ACTION AGAINST ILLEGAL ACTIVITY."

"We are aware of isolated cases in which Gears of War: Judgment content has been propped on the web and are working closely with our security teams and law enforcement to address the situation immediately," a Microsoft spokesperson said. "Consumers should be aware that piracy is illegal and we take vigorous action against illegal activity related to our products and services."

The company adopted a similar stance (and virtually identical language) late last year, when copies of Halo 4 appeared online ahead of its release. At the time, some violators had their Xbox Live accounts "permanently suspended," barring them from gaming online. Microsoft says it's willing to apply the same punishment to anyone who obtains pirated copies of Gears of War.

"Playing pirated copies of games, such as Gears of War: Judgment, is a violation of the Xbox Live Terms of Use and will result in enforcement action, such as account and console bans," the company said.

SOURCE

Microsoft, Epic Games and MAXIM are delivering even more adrenaline-fueled action to “Gears” fans with the upcoming post-launch release of two free, MAXIM-sponsored multiplayer maps – Haven and Capitol – as well as Execution Mode.

In Execution mode, the objective of each team is to kill all members of the enemy team before the time limit runs out. The catch? Unless hit with a one-shot kill weapon like the Booshka, players go into a “Down But Not Out” state and will revive at the end of the bleed-out timer instead of dying. To finish the job, perform an Execution on a downed enemy.

For more details including a first look at Haven, head over to Maxim Online at: www.maxim.com/gow-haven.

So after watching some videos on xbox live, are there going to be locusts in the multiplayer. It seemed to be showing only cog vs cog unless it was horde mode or campaign.

cog versus cog for most modes - which makes NO SENSE WHATSOEVER!!!

Agreed, I don't get it. :slap Maybe it has something to do with code. I mean half the time in any Gears 3 quick match your chosen character wasn't available anyway, you had to play as Marcus.

Did you guys get Jungle Tai code. Theres a youtube video floating around about texting a number it gives you a code fill in a little gears contest form and then it emails you a code for Tai. I did it last night and it worked. I checked my xbox que and it said download Tai skin Gears judgment.

Did you guys get Jungle Tai code. Theres a youtube video floating around about texting a number it gives you a code fill in a little gears contest form and then it emails you a code for Tai. I did it last night and it worked. I checked my xbox que and it said download Tai skin Gears judgment.

Have a link?

PS, my favorite part of this video is at 1:54 where the guy hits the Bernie character with the Boomshot and it has no effect. Thanks for the dedicated servers Epic. :slap :cuckoo:

PS, my favorite part of this video is at 1:54 where the guy hits the Bernie character with the Boomshot and it has no effect. Thanks for the dedicated servers Epic. :slap :cuckoo:

So more of the same BS in other words...
Epic never F'n learns and I don't want to reward them with my hard earned coin just to have my blood pressure sky rocket.

So, how does one get the Junge Tai code? Not clear on that? Texted using the number in the vid and got a baird code...is it one or the other?

My concern with Judgment MP was the handling of GOW3 MP. After a year or so, it seemed to me that EPIC had moved on.......

Last edited:
So, how does one get the Junge Tai code? Not clear on that? Texted using the number in the vid and got a baird code...is it one or the other?...

Specially marked packages of Oberto Beef Jerky will get you Jungle Tai.

Back