Gears of War: Judgement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Metacritic is at 79 at the moment, so this one may be 'hit or miss' with certain gamers. I bet Gameinformer gives out another 10 for this one

I am looking forward to it.

I got my tracking number yesterday, and figured it would have updated today, but when I click on it, I still get 'a label has been created and once it reaches our facility....'

Not looking good for tomorrow....!

Played the Overrun Demo over the weekend. Saturday seemed more laggy than Sunday did. The exploding Ticker was inconsistent as was the Booshka.

I got my tracking number yesterday, and figured it would have updated today, but when I click on it, I still get 'a label has been created and once it reaches our facility....'

Not looking good for tomorrow....!

I see that a lot. When you check it tomorrow it'll probably have updated tracking and say out for delivery.

Thanks, THX 182! Actually checked it tonight after work, and BAM...! Updated...says its gonna hit here tomorrow

If so, I am impressed.....! Nice job Microsoft!!!

Always love this guys' take:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh8ZXpKrNZs[/ame]

Last edited:
Starting to get a little hype back for this. I played gears 3 again last night for the first time in over a year and loved it again. UK gets the overrun demo today so i'll be on that till firday. Then going to get myself the VIP pass and im trying to get a Tai code as i've used him online since 2 lol so i may venture to ebay depends.

Heard good things about this apparantly it feels a lot more like Gears 1? not sure if true

That Adam Sessler review is how it's done, I need to subscribe to that guy. Sadly his review touches on exactly what I was worried about. I figured with so much concentration on multiplayer and gameplay refinements the story would be lacking. Hopefully it's not too bad and the online replay ability can make up for it.

Havent picked it up yet. Not even sure I will. GoW is a weird series for me in that I always enjoy them yet never care when they come out. Go figure.

Back