Gears of War: Judgement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just told my buddy about the Jungle Tai code and the lucky bastard won an Xbox Kinect bundle lol

Says I won the Xbox and Kinect bundle:lol
No email yet? I did get one giving me a code for an in game character for Gears though?

So, how does one get the Junge Tai code? Not clear on that? Texted using the number in the vid and got a baird code...is it one or the other?

My concern with Judgment MP was the handling of GOW3 MP. After a year or so, it seemed to me that EPIC had moved on.......

It might say Baird, but if you enter it into your xbox redeem code it will say "tai download" Mine also said Baird

If you preorder this from the Microsoft store, same day delivery and you get a 1600 point card - so, that makes the season pass free

Seems to be the best deal out there for this one

I totally spaced that this is coming out in a couple days. I've barely made a dent in Tomb Raider plus I have 3 other games to finish. I got to get my priorities in check! :lol

Looks like it's going to be a gaming weekend. :rock

Woops - my bad. I had gotten a vm from Gamestop letting me know a game was coming out Tuesday...I thought they said Gears of War...but it's God of War.

I wish it was Gears.

Last edited:
I totally spaced that this is coming out in a couple days. I've barely made a dent in Tomb Raider plus I have 3 other games to finish. I got to get my priorities in check! :lol

Looks like it's going to be a gaming weekend. :rock

Woops - my bad. I had gotten a vm from Gamestop letting me know a game was coming out Tuesday...I thought they said Gears of War...but it's God of War.

I wish it was Gears.

You get another week. Gears comes out 3/19.

You get another week. Gears comes out 3/19.

Cool - I'll be done with Tomb Raider by then. Think I'm going to pass on getting God of War....I may pick it up at a later date once the price has dropped...but right now it's just not wowing me.

Cool - I'll be done with Tomb Raider by then. Think I'm going to pass on getting God of War....I may pick it up at a later date once the price has dropped...but right now it's just not wowing me.

You and me both Jen. I wanted God of War, but I figured with Gears so close I'm gonna wait for a price drop on God of War. More than likely it'll go down and probably even go greatest hit for that matter if I wait long enough. :hi5:

Back