Gartogg Gammorean Guard and 12-Inch Figure and Jabba's Palace Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A BIG YES:yess: to Jabba's Palace Environment. A BIG NO:slap to - Why is it so broken?...:huh

I thought the least being, archway ought to be complete.

Of course it would also be nice if these were made of something cheaper than polystone too!

Polystone! Polystone! WHAT IS POLYSTONE!!!!

ScreamingMan.jpg

Gartogg with the new facial expression is great!

But why the broken horn? For screen accuracy sake, none of the guards has got a broken horn.
I guess this would make Gartogg an EU figure.:lol

The wall is kind of eh but great for the whole Jabba set up. The Guard looks great (Hasbro being close=:lol) but honestly I don't see much difference between the last one. If I still had my Jabba setup I'd get the guard for sure.

Having recently acquired the complete Sideshow Jabba setup, I'm inclined to get this. But need to see more pics first.

actually find the arch nice looking but aint gonna buy it - and sure as ____ not for a hundred quid!

"Gartogg was one of Jabba the Hutt's nine Gamorrean guards. He was stupid even for a Gamorrean and had a knack for coming across murdered corpses"

--from the Star Wars wikia.

I like the bit of wall. At least I do right now since I haven't seen the price yet. The main difference I see in Gartogg from the other one is his slightly open mouth.

Zero interest in the archway... unless there is more than what we are seeing its a big pass.

Gartogg looks okay, but not seeing much difference between this and the regular guard except for the broken horn. Overall looks a little lazy to me.

yeah.. I'm not jumping on this one. I just keep my first 2 POs

Possibly so. He is supposed to be in ROTJ and there seems to be later story about him in books...

Maybe he broke some archway in the story, the environment could be EU too.:lol

In the 1996 Dark Horse minicomic "Gartogg Bangs His Head" he gets drunk at Jabba's palace and stumbles into an archway, breaking a tusk and crumbling a section of the door.

I like the bit of wall. At least I do right now since I haven't seen the price yet. The main difference I see in Gartogg from the other one is his slightly open mouth.

I thought the mouth on the Gammy opened? At least when they showed early WIP the lower jaw was a separate piece.

Back