Gartogg Gammorean Guard and 12-Inch Figure and Jabba's Palace Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what's the general consensus on the best 1/6 Jawa?

I've always been partial to this two-pack:

SAGA04_12INCH_JAWAS_action04.jpg

They may be all plastic, but the only other options are the vintage one and the "Collector Series" version with the cloth cloak (which I think looks a bit gimpy.)

- MJ

The hasbro ones with cloth robes are great, with just minimal modding they look cool. Loads of people in the custom part have played with them, some of mine are in my sig (bit dark tho)

All you'd have to do to beat the plastic ones is paint the bandolier (but a total switch out with a ww1 one would be better) and water treat the robe/add sand. Maybe pad the middle so they don't look like anorexic children

THANKS for the head's up. ORDERED! :hi5:

:hi5:

Just got the environment piece in, for $75 its real nice.

Question; is there some trick to getting the lights to work, besides putting the batteries in and hitting the button? Mine doesn't seem to work.

Also, what's the general consensus on the best 1/6 Jawa?

Please share the info dude!!!

As for the Jawas, I have both the Medicom (got it with points) and the Hasbro,
and both are really nice!

Picked up a Gartogg as well, I'd convinced myself I didn't need two, but no way I could pass on a deal like that :rock

:rock!

My Gartogg just arrived, what a great deal!
I'm glad it arrived nice and safe...I hope I can find more deals like these! :D

:hi5:

Please share the info dude!!!

As for the Jawas, I have both the Medicom (got it with points) and the Hasbro,
and both are really nice!

:rock!

The archway is $99 w/ Free Shipping AND GC eligible right now.

Mine arrived yesterday as well... really great figure! I think I actually prefer him a bit to the regular Gammy.

sorry to hear this but it is sort of a relief... last thing in need is Jabba's Arch, but at this price i was tempted.

Last edited:
Wow it sold out huh. I jumped on it and used a $50 GC. $53 shipped. Now all we need is the wind chime for the clip on the back. I guess I could make one.

Yea, I mentioned the clip and windchime when I got the arch when it first came out way back when. I thought Sideshow might make it as an accessory with another Palace creature pack like the B'omarr Monk or something, or as the "Exclusive" with another Palace alien. I guess they still could, but who knows. If I could do custom stuff I would totally make one but would have no idea where I would even start.

Anyone figure out which exact corner of the throne room this is supposed to be from? My best guess is to the left of Jabba (when facing him) and turn the archway sideways so it is deep on the shelf...to house a 12" Dengar (SS that is your cue - release Denger 1/6")

Back