Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Rainman needs any reference photos let us (or me know). I posted a link to a web site that I think had everything. But you would have to search around- I would be happy to do it.

I have the Dude, which is awesome, but Alex is on a whole nother level.

How much do you guys think Alex will be sold for once he is finished? How much was the Dude? Thanks

Hi~~~friends?~
are you happy with dude?~^^
really i hope you love it..:lol

I am making gang boy~~~(you knew what is this haha)
I begin to make face~but only 10% i'm making.^^

I have to fix and sculpt and fix and sculpt~

just i wanna show "I begin"
Have a nice day friends~~~

1.jpg

Unbelievably sick. I tremble in anticipation. Kubrick Kubrick Kubrick.....

OK, here is what I have provided to Rainman. Feel free to chip in with any extras stuff guys.

Alex wears:

white fine cordurory shirt with no collar, white buttons and two front chest pockets. he has eyeball cufflinks, right sleeve is brown, left sleeve is blue.
white 'cricket' pants/trousers. these are tight fitting at top of leg and baggy round the bottom around the boot.
button on 'Y' style white suspender braces
boots are US Army paratrooper boots in black.

beige/cream coloured protective 'cup' with thick strap around waist

black wool felt derby/bowler hat with satin trim band

sword cane as pictured with testicle handle

'big ____' mask in black and red

fake large eyelashes worn on right eye

needs a glass of 'milk' also.

the second costume consists of lemon yellow coloured long collar shirt, purple overcoat/frock coat with snakeskin lapels and cuffs.

100_6579.jpg

100_6596.jpg

100_6600.jpg

100_6598.jpg

100_6604.jpg

100_6587.jpg

100_6581.jpg

2173988258_5205351d70.jpg

There are a load more ref pics in my photobucket account too.

Awesome post Tim, I thought you had an update there for a second :gah: :lol

Still can't believe this is happening :yess:

Can anyone help with signing up to Rainman's site, it's not translating and the register page doesn't seem to want to let me put in my postcode details.......any ideas? I have to get this!!!

Can anyone help with signing up to Rainman's site, it's not translating and the register page doesn't seem to want to let me put in my postcode details.......any ideas? I have to get this!!!
Hello,

You're going to his Korean site rather than his English one. The correct site for all customers outside of Korea is https://www.rainmanart.kr/

Cheers!

Back