Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:gah:

Thoughts of the next picture are consuming my day :lol

Too excited for this!!!

Hi~~~friends?~
are you happy with dude?~^^
really i hope you love it..:lol

I am making gang boy~~~(you knew what is this haha)
I begin to make face~but only 10% i'm making.^^

I have to fix and sculpt and fix and sculpt~

just i wanna show "I begin"
Have a nice day friends~~~

1.jpg

Oh my, oh my, oh my, oh myy....

314yzog.gif

I MUST OWN THIS!!!! I NEED IT -- WANT IT!!!!

314yzog.gif

Glad to see he is going with the iconic visage from the opening....

I can't wait to see how the eye-lash will be implemented; will it be real hair, painted, et.?

The hidden smirk, the cold eyes and the undeniable look of pending trouble is all captured in that beautiful work in progress. Oh, bliss, I can't wait.

Glad to see he is going with the iconic visage from the opening....

I can't wait to see how the eye-lash will be implemented; will it be real hair, painted, et.?

The hidden smirk, the cold eyes and the undeniable look of pending trouble is all captured in that beautiful work in progress. Oh, bliss, I can't wait.

I think the eye lashes would be painted. Would be to friggin fragile when shipping if these were implemented. My dude's head was 180 degrees backwards when I open up the package :lol

Yea painted please, otherwise one single lash gets bent the wrong way and its basically ruined.

I have no idea how rainman will approach this but I am sure what ever he does will be the right decision

So excited for more updates :panic:

I think the eye lashes would be painted. Would be to friggin fragile when shipping if these were implemented. My dude's head was 180 degrees backwards when I open up the package :lol
DAYUMN -- As long as he's home safe.
I have no idea how rainman will approach this but I am sure what ever he does will be the right decision

So excited for more updates :panic:

rainman will do us all proud to spend whatever it takes to own this menacing young man.

Since its in the early stages-
my request would be for Snake eaters avatar image. It captures his youth and at the same time terrifying.
Any way though, I will love it. I'm just happy hes making it.

Since its in the early stages-
my request would be for Snake eaters avatar image. It captures his youth and at the same time terrifying.
Any way though, I will love it. I'm just happy hes making it.

:lecture

I think this is going to be more epic than the Dude :monkey3

I would not like to call it! Both epic characters and both awesome films but something tells me this is going to be visually stunning and pip the Dude to rainman's finest iconic piece so far

Ha. I know what the next one is! :D

Oh and for the record, clockwork o better film, dude my preferred character. Can't believe I don't have my fullset yet. :(

I've only gotten one Rainman before - but this looks to be my 2nd.

And Dudes trying to post video - Just post the URL.

I know Tim (Snake Eater) is helping Rainman out alot with ref pics etc but if you want to chip in please do so

If you have high res pics of the outfit or accessories etc then please feel free to post them in here for the benefit of Rainman and everybody wanting a perfect screen accurate Gang Boy :)

Back