Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi friends~~~
how are you~~?

I am making hat of alex~~ and -------------
just making something.
^^

Untitled_1.jpg

YES-YES-YES...

Dancing Jesus in his room...real horror show! :panic:

So when these go up for sale will the kit versions and lone headsculpts be sold at exactly the same time as the full kit? In all honesty do you guys think the kit version last more than a day?

The full ltd version will likely be for sale in about one months time, with the clothing and H/S sets a few days after.

Fullset will sell out within seconds, and the kits rarely stay up for longer than several hours.

Going by prior releases.

The full ltd version will likely be for sale in about one months time, with the clothing and H/S sets a few days after.

Fullset will sell out within seconds, and the kits rarely stay up for longer than several hours.

Going by prior releases.

Ok, awesome thanks, gives me longer to gather some money, this is definitely my grail piece. With the kits did you mean they go up the same day as the ltd version or later with the separate H/S and clothing set? sorry :)

Full ltd sets come first.

Then, usually a few days later, the clothing w/sculpts sets, clothing sets, painted sculpts and unpainted sculpts go up for order.

:duff

Full ltd sets come first.

Then, usually a few days later, the clothing w/sculpts sets, clothing sets, painted sculpts and unpainted sculpts go up for order.

Brilliant, thank you, I'm relatively new to this board, so has Alex been a long time coming? I'm sure I read in one of these pages there was a poll?

He has been a long time being wanted, but was only officially announced by Rainman the day Teddy opened this thread.

Oh, here was one of the polls:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88965&highlight=rainman

That's a pretty decent poll, out of those I'd always pick Alex, but it'd be cool to see Mickey done properly with all the tattoos, you're relatively sure Alex is a month away, any sooner and I think I'll be too poor haha, as soon as I saw the sculpt I knew I had to have it, maybe I'll sell some of my Hot Toys stuff.....decisions, decisions.

I would wager the pre-order is about a month away at soonest.

But depends entirely on how fast Rainman masterminds this. :D

I would wager the pre-order is about a month away at soonest.

But depends entirely on how fast Rainman masterminds this. :D

Nice one, cheers dude, did I already ask which version you are going for? So after the pre-order what is the production time like? Have you bought any of Rainman's work before?

About one month is normally a good estimate before shipment.

Ha, it is VERY addictive. I am addicted to the fullsets. Such craftmanship, mindblowing.

About one month is normally a good estimate before shipment.

Ha, it is VERY addictive. I am addicted to the fullsets. Such craftmanship, mindblowing.

A month??? Awesome, much better than waiting 4-5 for Hot Toys haha, I'd like the full set of Alex but it's unlikely I'll have the cash in time to get one.

With the kits, do you get the h/s, clothing and accessories (I assume including boots) ?

Seriously man, thanks for helping me answer all these questions

You're welcome. :)

Yeh the timeframes are great with Rainman.

With the kits you will get all you need, minus an exclusive item.

You're welcome. :)

Yeh the timeframes are great with Rainman.

With the kits you will get all you need, minus an exclusive item.

I really can't wait for this, have you read the book as well as seen the film?

A few months ago a museum near my house had a Kubrick exhibition because he lived near our town, anyway it had some cool props from his films, and some really interesting little bits from the production of Clockwork including these little figures of Alex, and since then I've wanted something larger scale.

Last edited:
Rainman- here's a close up of the dancing jesus if it helps at all, you might already have this reference picture, if not I thought it'd help :)

picture.php

Back