Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Alex Delarge by Rainman

Heres to hoping that Rainman consider to do this in the future:

Interview_with_the_vampire4.jpg

Interview-with-the-Vampire-interview-with-a-vampire-512752_519_394.jpg

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HI-mDTdeKR8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:rock

Have had this on repeat play since it was announced hahahaha

Naughty, naughty, naughty! You filthy old soomka!
Now i gotta sell some more Hot Toys crap! Yar blocko's!

Awesome. Glad he didn't go with that lame Tom Cruise Samurai character, even though it was second in the poll.

I am a bit bummed, though, as I was hoping he would do a Walter next, then maybe a Donnie or Jesus.

I'd buy it in a hearbeat but dont know how well his humor translates to the pacific rim.

He is #1 on my list. GRAIL piece for me (followed by Hannibal Lecter). Good point though. The show probably doesn't translate good. Larry needs to be Larry.

He is #1 on my list. GRAIL piece for me (followed by Hannibal Lecter). Good point though. The show probably doesn't translate good. Larry needs to be Larry.

Really all we'd need is a head, maybe you and I could find another 2-3 people and commission it ourselves?

Really all we'd need is a head, maybe you and I could find another 2-3 people and commission it ourselves?

I am totally for it. :hi5:

Need a head and glasses. His clothes aren't that hard I would think.

Larry David is too weird a choice to be a Rainman figure, IMO. It wouldn't surprise me if he would have difficulties selling more than a small handful. If he was to do a comedian, it would be better to do something more iconic like Richard Pryor, Bill Cosby, Woody Allen, or maybe Robin Williams. But even then. . .kind of a weird direction for an action figure.

Larry David is too weird a choice to be a Rainman figure, IMO. It wouldn't surprise me if he would have difficulties selling more than a small handful. If he was to do a comedian, it would be better to do something more iconic like Richard Pryor, Bill Cosby, Woody Allen, or maybe Robin Williams. But even then. . .kind of a weird direction for an action figure.

Pee-Wee Herman. Just as funny and more iconic looking then any of them.

Seriously who else rocks a grey tuxedo with a red bowtie and sneakers!

I really want to see a Rainman Pee-Wee and Depp as Hunter S. Thompson from Fear and Loathing.

Also Depp is playing Hunter again in an upcoming se/prequel as well as supposedly signing on to play/do a documentary about Hunter's entire life.

So is The Dude, no?

Pee-Wee Herman. Just as funny and more iconic looking then any of them.

Seriously who else rocks a grey tuxedo with a red bowtie and sneakers!
I agree that a Pee-Wee would be awesome.

So is The Dude, no?
Not for Rainman, IMO. He's a true cult icon of film, just like the Man with No Name and Alex Delarge.

I didn't mean "action figure" as a guy you would have doing action poses. Just not something that seemed up Rainman's alley, and not something I imagine most people would want on their shelves. But then, I would have said the same thing about Mr. Bean. . .

I agree that a Pee-Wee would be awesome.

Not for Rainman, IMO. He's a cult icon, just like the Man with No Name and Alex Delarge.

I didn't mean "action figure" as a guy you would have doing action poses. Just not something that seemed up Rainman's alley, and not something I imagine most people would want on their shelves. But then, I would have said the same thing about Mr. Bean. . .

He most likely wouldn't sell 20 pieces but I think it would make a cool figure (for me anyway). Since Dexter, Larry David and Hannibal Lecter are my must haves.

Any of you guys going to sell your crm crimecure boy ?

Yes i know, but the crm was the ultimate alex 4 so long, would still be nice to have it in a collection

Yes i know, but the crm was the ultimate alex 4 so long, would still be nice to have it in a collection

Maybe but seriously I wouldnt even give that the time of day now Rainman is going to tackle him!

This will be the definitive version :)

I'm new to rainman, his prowess etc., can anyone point me to some links w/ immediate pics of his work? Also, does he tailor, or is he usually in collaboration with others? As I said earlier in the thread; Alex is my holy grail of 1/6 scale figures. Been holding out to commission one, or bite on mediocre ones I've seen. How is the ordering process with rainman, because I really want one if this is going to be as epic as it sounds. Seems like everyone is high on rainman's abilities.

Back