Gamorrean Guard 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed.

He at least needs his fuzzy loincloth to hide his Gammorrean nards.

Its definitely an improvement on my old Hasbro Guard, however for the price, Hasbro's is good (with a repaint) . Definitely too bulky but serviceable. If you have the Jabba set up, an SS Gamorrean Guard is a must...
I'm not getting two as my Hasbro one will complement Sideshow's to perfection. Hasbro's will serve as a foreground character along with my repainted Dengar, Zuckuss and Jawa...Cant wait

I'm only collecting OT Imperials but I'm glad to see this coming. This means more aliens will be made in the future.

I can't agree with that, unless the Sideshow version doesn't turn out any better than the Hasbro version, which seems unlikely. I'd like to see some new stuff too, but if you limit yourself to just stuff that Hasbro hasn't made you're going to be getting some pretty obscure characters.

I only feel that way regarding early figs. If SSC went with a Hammerhead first and the second figure was Gammorean Guard I wouldn't feel that way.

I'm all for making an improved version, but I want new characters even more. Again, thats just me personally. I can understand that maybe overall Gammorean is more popular than Hammerhead.

Cant decided, have Jabba. But have never figured out a good way to display him so three years later he still sits in a box in the basement. I would only buy the gammy to go with Jabba. But I am sure I will get one in hope that some day they will all leave their prisons.

He looks awesome. I guess I will have to join the hunt for Jabba now:D.

To me, this figure is just as appealing as the fat dancing chick with three rows of flabby tits in Jabba's palace.

I forget her name lol...Yarna?.

TLC_Yarna.jpg

The Debbie Downer has spoken!

I will definatly be picking one up!

I'm very happy they have started showing us whats coming up. THANK YOU. And looks like I'm gonna need a bigger Jabba table now... crap. :)

Last edited:
Cant decided, have Jabba. But have never figured out a good way to display him so three years later he still sits in a box in the basement. I would only buy the gammy to go with Jabba. But I am sure I will get one in hope that some day they will all leave their prisons.

I hear ya I had mine boxed for almost a year then found a spot on top of my book shelf, its not to high but high enough at eye level to catch your attention when you walk into my apartment, now the hunt for Han in carbonite begins! I'll buy 2 of these guys fo sho! They will go so great with my Jabba display.

He moved from my dresser to my mantle to the fridge (very appropriate), till I finally got a second detolf. Now he straddles them both. I'd love to get Gammy. Gotta see the pricetag...

Back