Gamorrean Guard 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah I was hoping SS would open up alittle more on previews. I wonder if they will do the same with Marvel and LoTR products?

Ah I was hoping SS would open up alittle more on previews. I wonder if they will do the same with Marvel and LoTR products?

I think they've been giving a lot more info out lately in the "Ask Sideshow" Q&As. In this case, there was a specific Star Wars panel and we got pretty lucky with this many sneak previews.

There is still a Sideshow panel on Sunday, so maybe there's still more previews to come with the other lines. I would love to see some work in progress shots of any upcoming LOTR PF.

that looks sweet.. man here I was thinking that 2010 I wasnt going to spend to much on figures.... :(

Finally, an alien figure! :clap

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

I'm guessing this will be mostly made of vinyl like Jabba and if it saves money, why not! It's great that they still continue to push the Jabba's Palace environments and stuff. Glad there's always something for the fans of that piece. :rock

If the axe was just a Kenner creation, I could see that being the exclusive (similar to what SS did with Bib).

Really hope the Gamorrean Guard is the beginning of more figures with uniquely shaped body to come. Watto, Sebulba or Geonosian Soldier would be great.:)

I can't wait to see a finished prototype. This will be a must get for me for my Jabba Throne display. Great to see SS doing something different.

I can't wait to see a finished prototype. I will be getting one of these for my Jabba throne display. Good to see SS doing something new with the line.

They said that it will have cloth parts. And it will come with accessories so you can do the different guards. The articulation won't be any where near what a standard 1/6 has, but will allow about as much movement as the actual suits did.

Back