Statue Gaming Heads Lara Croft - Temple of Osiris

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently picked up the EX Survivor Statue. :)yess:)
- I love it, really great piece!

IMG_3177.JPG

Not really into gaming statues, but saw this in the newsletter this morning, WOW! I love it! Already ordered at BBTS for $339, not sure why SS has it for $40 more as they seem to have the regular edition up as well. Not interested in the EX on this, so will save a couple of bucks.

Yep, preordered it as well. Probably the best concept of Lara in statue form since Adam Hughes' Guardian of Light PF in my opinion. Hopefully Gaming Heads doesn't have the QC woes that Sideshow has been having.

Anyone know if Gaming Heads attends SDCC? It would be cool to see it there.

Does anyone know if Simplytoys is gonna bring this in?

I've sent them a message either way.

18" classic style looking lara..oh hell yes..don't even have to think about this one if your a TR fan

I guess people don't notice poses and leg positions that much. If this Lara was only using her left arm for her gun and the other arm as balance it would really be posed close to the Sideshow PF.

And then her torso and head around a ton? It's essentially moving her whole body....

Looks like this statue is quite a bit more popular among Tomb Raider collectors than the Survivor statue was. The regular version is wait listed 6+ months before release both on their website as well as BBTS. Still available at Sideshow though (along with the healthy markup in price).

Gaming Heads

Lara Croft Temple of Osiris Statue (LE 1000) - Tomb Raider Statues

Also I measured the height of my SS PF and Snow Day and made a quick height comparison pic in photoshop. Should display really well together. Also, holy crap the base on this figure is going to be huge.

WoS7kb0.jpg

or just get the exclusive? Gaming Heads (it's still available)

Well, yeah, and pay more $$ for a funky looking staff that one is likely to not use.

This is to my knowledge a very very fast movement of their regular pieces though was my whole point. And to do a size comparo.

Never even knew about this piece until yesterday and really wanted the SS Lara but prices are huge.

Bought one at Collectibles Direct UK just now. £215 with discounts and reward points.

Great looking statue. I'm happy :)

lara-croft-temple-of-osiris-gaming-heads-statue.png

I'm THIS close to ordering this.. eeek!! Does anyone here have a coupon code for gaming heads that can help a guy out? It'll be my first purchase from them :)

Thanks!

I read somewhere that it's due to come out in June 2016. I could be wrong though.

Pre-ordered my exclusive version last week! Can't wait to get this! :)

Where does Gaming Heads ship from btw? I know they charge in USD, but I was under the impression that they had warehouses in other parts of the world besides the US. Doesn't say anything about it on their website though.

I want to get this very badly but the main appeal is the superb finish and crisp paint job and I have too much doubt that the production pieces will even come close.

I anticipate a similar result to the Lara Croft Survivor statue and I'm not in the mood to settle.

Wish Gamingheads would give us an update on this piece. Nothing on their site, facebook or twitter for months now. All they seem to be interested in are those awful looking Fallout3 toys lately.

Back