Statue Gaming Heads Mass Effect: Thane 1/4 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brainiac

Super Freak
Reaction score
vertical_01_13_3.jpg

I didn't see a thread for this so I thought I would make one. I also made a Mass Effect General Discussion thread for everything Mass Effect

MASS EFFECT THANE 1/4 SCALE STATUE by GAMING HEADS

vertical_10_3_4.jpg
vertical_11_4.jpg
vertical_19_3.jpg

Gaming Heads proudly presents the Mass Effect™: Thane exclusive edition statue. Standing approximately 18.5 inches tall (i.e. 1/4 scale), the Thane exclusive edition statue is carefully cast in polystone resin and hand-painted by artisans.

Only available at the Gaming Heads store, the Thane exclusive edition statue depicts him in prayer with head bowed. The Thane exclusive edition statue also comes with an alternate pose that shows the assassin with his trusty M-4 Shuriken submachine gun by his side.

Pre-order now to secure an edition number that matches your previous Mass Effect™ statues.

vertical_20_2_4.jpg
vertical_24_1_4.jpg
vertical_12_2_1.jpg
vertical_14_1_3.jpg
vertical_20_2_3.jpg
vertical_16_2_2.jpg
vertical_18_2_2.jpg
vertical_13_1_2.jpg
vertical_14_1_2.jpg
horizontal_02_13_5.jpg
horizontal_03_6_8.jpg
horizontal_04_8_4.jpg
horizontal_06_3_5.jpg

Pre Order Now at the GAMING HEADS STORE
Thane 1/4 Scale Exclusive Version: https://www.gamingheads.com/mass-effect-thane-exclusive-statue.html
Thane 1/4 Scale Regular Version: https://www.gamingheads.com/mass-effect-thane-statue.html

horizontal_07_2_5.jpg
horizontal_08_2_3.jpg
pro_big_alt.jpg

That looks great! You'd need to get the exclusive, though - the pose just looks so much better.

I do wish these were 1/6, not 1/4. Just too big. Never even ended up getting the Garrus, though I kind of regret that.

That looks great! You'd need to get the exclusive, though - the pose just looks so much better.

I do wish these were 1/6, not 1/4. Just too big. Never even ended up getting the Garrus, though I kind of regret that.

Agreed :hi5: The exclusive pose is much better and the one I would always have it in

Yeah I agree again, I'd much prefer if these were 1/6 or better if Threezero would get their **** together and make more ME figures :gah:

I pre-ordered the exclusive day one. It's the first Mass Effect exclusive I grab from Gaming Heads, usually I was fine with the regulars because they were mostly a weapon swap for exclusive, but this pose is so much more iconic for Thane Krios that I knew I had to get it like that. He'll join Garrus, Liara, Tali and Mordin (when those last two are actually released!). I hope they plan to do Legion, Wrex and Shepard too, my team would be fine with just those. I can't see myself forking out 350€ for a statue of most other cast members, as much as I loved Mass Effect 2.

Oh and for people wondering, the exclusive actually includes the parts for BOTH poses.

Got this one ordered--really love the character design
Nice :hi5: Congrats :)
I pre-ordered the exclusive day one. It's the first Mass Effect exclusive I grab from Gaming Heads, usually I was fine with the regulars because they were mostly a weapon swap for exclusive, but this pose is so much more iconic for Thane Krios that I knew I had to get it like that. He'll join Garrus, Liara, Tali and Mordin (when those last two are actually released!). I hope they plan to do Legion, Wrex and Shepard too, my team would be fine with just those. I can't see myself forking out 350€ for a statue of most other cast members, as much as I loved Mass Effect 2.

Oh and for people wondering, the exclusive actually includes the parts for BOTH poses.
That's pretty cool that you have them all :)

Wrex would be a great looking statue to get in 1/4 and I really hope they make Jack from Mass Effect 2, or Miranda. If they made Shepard I hope its the default Male Shep since he's iconic to the series but I'd be ok with FemShep too :dance

Yep they poses are swappable on the exclusive. I'd like to get this but Q2 2017 is no good for me :(

One of my biggest collecting regrets in recent years is cancelling my Garrus and Liars pre-orders, I hit some troubled financial waters for a bit, and collecting anything never makes the priority list in such eventualities. Thought I'd be able to pick them up later, but once these things go they're gone. Liara I could live without, but without Garrus I just never felt like I could pull the trigger on the rest, as tempting as they all have been.

But it's a great looking line, Thane looks to be another fantastic addition, and I'm really quite envious of anyone who has them all.

I usually wait and order these from a local store, but I much prefer the prayer pose for Thane. Just pre-ordered from Gaming Heads.

woot wrex is actually next \o/

also was looking at my orders again and noticed these have hilarious skus :p

METHAX
MEMORX
METALX

Yep. Thane is coming. My fifth excl in this series. Wrex will be nr6. Hope they will announce the next one soon. Already glad they have made already this much characters... impressive for a line related to a game.

hoping they show another crew member soon!

Wrex is next, I don't think we'll see him soon considering how big he is going to be. At this point I'd rather they finish him before they announce more and more all the time, but if I had to pick I'd hope the next is Legion and then Javik. I'd be happy with just those two and a Male Shepard to finish the collection. But if they keep making more, I'd take a EDI, Saren and Illusive Man too..

Received my Thane Exclusive, he joined the rest of his crewmates! :) Number 187, fittingly enough for an assassin :D

vARS5yT.jpg

Back