Statue Gaming Heads Lara Croft - Temple of Osiris

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah is it just me or does shipping to some European countries seem insanely high :dunno

Yeah we often get shafted. :dunno
I'm surprised to see UK shipping put at $35 I have to say - Something tells me this could very well be revised at a latter date.

I'm anxiously waiting for EU retailers put the preorder up. With the recent heavy value drop of euro I'm really interested to see what these will sell for here.

If I was filthy rich, I'd definitely buy it. This is a great rendition of Lara, from the perfectly sculpted thighs (dear God!) to the detail of her lips. Mighty impressive.

At first I thought this is too similar to the Hughes Lara PF from Sideshow. It's almost the exact same pose just jumping instead of sliding. But it's fully sculpted. It's what I wanted back then before I started accepting mixed media pieces. Also, Lara's look is classic and kind of reminds me of Rhona Mitra, one of the original Lara Croft models. So I started thinking about placement and how this new version could bookend and complement the Hughes piece. As a Lara fan I can't pass on this one. I love the base too.

I just preordered it from Gator.nl, 279 eur shipped. I'm really glad the price stayed so low on this, seeing as it would cost me 410 eur from gamingheads.

That's a good price albeit it non EX.
- Collectables Direct has the same thing for for £235 (less if you pay up front or if you are a returning customer).

Of course Forbiddenplanet.com (Typically) has it for £279 non EX :lol

EX Shipped to the UK came in at approx £253 from Gaming Heads.

Yeah, that stick isn't worth the difference to me, not even close :)

I did a bit of searching around and went with Svet Komiksu from Czech, ended up costing just over 260 eur shipped, roughly £186. Probably the best price possible for this piece.

Yeah, that stick isn't worth the difference to me, not even close :)

I did a bit of searching around and went with Svet Komiksu from Czech, ended up costing just over 260 eur shipped, roughly £186. Probably the best price possible for this piece.

I know what you mean. I have the Ex Survivor Lara, so figured might as well go for the Osiris one too :dunno

I also had a bad experience with the Gentle Giant Black Widow, whereby pretty much all EU pre-orders were cancelled. Horrible situation and resulted in me having to pay double the PO price. Worth it but - suffice it to say it has put me on edge when it comes to non SS products.

Anyone got the thread for the LC Survivor Statue? Just getting into Gaming Heads and wanted to see how that compares with this one.

Back