Gaming Heads Gordon Freeman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nuka Cola Kidd

Super Freak
Reaction score
Gordon is now up for PO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photos and to buy (standard edition) here:

https://www.gamingheads.com/index.php?option=com_myphp&Itemid=3&product=108

Excluisve here:

https://www.gamingheads.com/index.php?option=com_myphp&Itemid=3&product=109

[ame]https://youtu.be/LtAMevYsv0g[/ame]

OMG! I've been pestering them to unveil this guy on almost every facebook status update they make for over a year, and now Gaming Heads has! What a great Christmas present!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cO5RnlUu374

(I don't know why the embedding of Youtube videos has stopped working for me)

Last edited:
I want it so... bad.

How big do you guys think it will be? 12 or 20 inch?

This will be the same scale as the Head Crab Zombie 1:4. The Teaser video shows that the HEV Suit has a much more accurate collar but Godon's face does't look as realistic as I liked, guess I got spoiled by Hot Toys and Enterbay's photo realistic sculpts.

I wish I had more of a connection with the character, but this statue looks great! Congrats on those who get him.

ex ordered. shipping at $50 is a complete ripoff, but whatever must have.

use coupon code GFX3984 for $30 off ex. ex has 500 es btw

Last edited:
Eh... to me, the likeness is very "off" in the headsculpt. The face looks chubby and smushed, when it's supposed to look more gaunt with angular features.

Eh... to me, the likeness is very "off" in the headsculpt. The face looks chubby and smushed, when it's supposed to look more gaunt with angular features.

agree face is a bit off, but it does have the beard/gordon features. However for a statue like this based on a low polygon old video game face, it's really not a big deal at all, i think everything else including the weathering looks amazing, and it's a 500 es, and the only 1/4 gordon freman statue out there.

So basically just an oversized NECA's 7" figure in polystone... Wow...

Looks nothing like him of course.

agree face is a bit off, but it does have the beard/gordon features. However for a statue like this based on a low polygon old video game face, it's really not a big deal at all, i think everything else including the weathering looks amazing, and it's a 500 es, and the only 1/4 gordon freman statue out there.

this statue is not based on a low polygon count cause the only HL2 model that exists is a high poly render they used for poster promo's. and guess what this thing is quite a bit off for something of this scale, disappointed. Ok it's better then what Neca curned out but still alot of inaccuracies. look at the collar it should go higher at the back. the armor plates around his biceps are bulky like the neca figure.

:exactly:

Still a nice Gordon and I'm glad they elected to go with the crowbar instead of some firearm. I will pass, but looking forward to in-hand pics.

from what i heard they will be shipping from a UK Warehouse for UK (maybe EU orders as well) orders.. what i seen on Facebook awhile back anyway..

from what i heard they will be shipping from a UK Warehouse for UK (maybe EU orders as well) orders.. what i seen on Facebook awhile back anyway..

Sounds good to me , also people have mentioned the face being off
i think the glasses make him look strange.

$320 is a decent price for a 1:4 statue. I'm still not sure if I want him or not. I'm not 'in love' but it's probably the only Gordon Freeman statue we'll have for a while.

$320 is a decent price for a 1:4 statue. I'm still not sure if I want him or not. I'm not 'in love' but it's probably the only Gordon Freeman statue we'll have for a while.

Hence the reason me buying one , it has took them this long to make
a Gordon Freeman statue.
There probably won't be another for some time.

Back