Action Figure VTS TOYS 1/6 The Wolf of Ashina Normal & Deluxe Edition (from Shadow Die Twice)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: VTS TOYS 1/6 The Wolf of Ashina Normal & Deluxe Edition (from Shadow Die Twice)

So mine was officially declared lost after 2 months MIA and I got a refund. I couldn?t afford the higher price that he is going for now. I resolved myself to never owning this figure.

When suddenly, he showed up out of nowhere! I re-paid Kit and now my FromSoftware shelf is finally complete. :)

View attachment 496386

I'm assuming Kit from OSK right lol

I ordered a figure from OSK and it's been nearly two months with no update after it's been shipped out. Do you think Kit would give me a refund on this order or does he usual ask to wait for longer than 2 months before taking any action. My friend received the same figure a month ago and also lives in the US...

Re: VTS TOYS 1/6 The Wolf of Ashina Normal & Deluxe Edition (from Shadow Die Twice)

I'm assuming Kit from OSK right lol

I ordered a figure from OSK and it's been nearly two months with no update after it's been shipped out. Do you think Kit would give me a refund on this order or does he usual ask to wait for longer than 2 months before taking any action. My friend received the same figure a month ago and also lives in the US...

Yeah, mine was from OSK. I am sorry to hear that your package went missing. It might turn up eventually, but I would suggest reaching out to him. His website has a policy that packages will be declared lost after 60 days without an update.

jesus, i bought this from toy origin, took them like two weeks to ship it and only after i started bugging them and they shipped it with some super cheapskate economy shipping and now i dont even know where it is. never buying from them again.

Back