Action Figure VTS TOYS 1/6 The Wolf of Ashina Normal & Deluxe Edition (from Shadow Die Twice)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: VTS TOYS 1/6 The Wolf of Ashina Normal & Deluxe Edition (from Shadow Die Twice)

I have mine, ordered through KGHobby... but it went to an old address :/ I have family there so it's not a problem, just not been able to see it yet because of COVID. Mine arrived pretty quickly.

Re: VTS TOYS 1/6 The Wolf of Ashina Normal & Deluxe Edition (from Shadow Die Twice)

I got mine pre-ordered from timewalker..
Apparently they have a different distributor from China and they seem slower than others...

got my sek- i mean wolf of ashina figure. gonna play around with it a bit more later but took a photo of him in his most iconic pose. skiro.jpg

lol. Where did u order from?

Can somebody who has this in hand give me a mini review/rundown of it? Mine is coming in two days and I need something to slake my thirst! How is articulation? How is the build quality? Materials used? I just started my first playthrough after making a trade for this figure and now I am fiendish.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I still haven't got mine.. Where did u order from?

Just got it in via trade. Wowzers it is a great piece! I noticed there weren't any reviews for it up. Just some unboxings. So I made a review to tide folks over during this arduous wait! Anyone who has this ordered will not be disappointed. https://youtu.be/KJbLrnCERrg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I ordered from Timewalker, and I still haven’t gotten mine, either.

I got mine from Timewalker a couple of days ago!
Will take some pics soon

My Deluxe shipped from Timewalker yesterday — should get it by Monday.

seksiro.jpghe's a nice figure but beware futzing with the clothes part like the scarf and the frayed part. mine unravelled and i had to take the scissors to them.

Gotta water treat it, think it has some instructions for it. Wear gloves though, has some residue on it.

I dig the figure, just not the face.

So mine was officially declared lost after 2 months MIA and I got a refund. I couldn?t afford the higher price that he is going for now. I resolved myself to never owning this figure.

When suddenly, he showed up out of nowhere! I re-paid Kit and now my FromSoftware shelf is finally complete. :)

1CF86E78-4C53-438F-AA62-F5D72B4342B3.jpg

I haven’t messed with mine much, but I’m a little disappointed. His right leg is wonky as hell, I can’t seem to get it to look like he isn’t bow-legged on that side — and what is up with the ridiculous height? Apparently they used one of the crappy Basketball player bodies for this guy as he positively towers over even the HT Anakin. I’m probably going to swap the body out for something with removable elbow joints, that is better proportioned, and more stable than this. Very disappointing considering how much the Deluxe cost. The weapons and other accessories are nice — too bad the body sucks.

I haven’t messed with mine much, but I’m a little disappointed. His right leg is wonky as hell, I can’t seem to get it to look like he isn’t bow-legged on that side — and what is up with the ridiculous height? Apparently they used one of the crappy Basketball player bodies for this guy as he positively towers over even the HT Anakin. I’m probably going to swap the body out for something with removable elbow joints, that is better proportioned, and more stable than this. Very disappointing considering how much the Deluxe cost. The weapons and other accessories are nice — too bad the body sucks.

Comparison and measurements please! Would like to know about the height :D

I haven?t messed with mine much, but I?m a little disappointed. His right leg is wonky as hell, I can?t seem to get it to look like he isn?t bow-legged on that side ? and what is up with the ridiculous height? Apparently they used one of the crappy Basketball player bodies for this guy as he positively towers over even the HT Anakin. I?m probably going to swap the body out for something with removable elbow joints, that is better proportioned, and more stable than this. Very disappointing considering how much the Deluxe cost. The weapons and other accessories are nice ? too bad the body sucks.
I think you got a defective one. Because the body on mine is nice and has a good range of motion. They are using their usual Damtoys body it's not that tall. The reason for the height is the feet pegs are long and adds more length I switched the feet out to reall sandals with material socks using Worldbox feet. He looks better now.

Here's a couple of quick, crappy phone pics. His head also seems small to me. I also can't get the thing to stay standing, so he's using a stand in the second pic. The first is the Anakin body (with a fill in head), and with Solo. He seems a bit tall, but it's hard to tell from my bad pics. The poor body is really bumming me out. Maybe I'll swap out the feet like you did Luisenigma1.

IMG_8604.jpg
IMG_8606.jpg

Thank you for the comparisons, it's a little bit tall, and yes changing the feet pegs could lower him.

This is mine. I took the photo early before going to work I'll take a better comparison with another figure tomorrow. 20201007_141553.jpg

Back