Gambit vs. Bullseye - who's better?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's better at throwing cards?

• Bullseye

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • Gambit

Votes: 58 73.4%
  • others

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
Toe, you have created the most confusing poll I have ever witnessed, lol!

In the title you ask: "Who's Better?" I would assume this is asking who I like better. Maybe I like Gambit better than Bullseye.

In the OP you ask: "Who looks more pimped throwing cards?" I would definitely say Gambit. You just can't beat all the motion and the light up effect.

In the actual poll, you ask: "Who is better at throwing cards?" I'd give this one to Bullseye. I'd say he is probably more accurate, and there for better, at throwing a card. Gambit is probably not as accurate, but relies on the explosiveness to do the deed.

Don't mean to sound judgmental about the role of nostalgia, by the way. I completely understand that. Personally, I love Flock of Seagulls, Duran Duran, Pat Benatar, and various other relics of the 1980s that have no intrinsic value beyond my nostalgia for them.

However, I can accept this fact ;)

I think most collectibles are driven from sales due to nostalgia no? Otherwise, we'd just get stuff/characters that we don't identify with instead of a movie we've seen or a comic we've read.

I haven't collected comics since the 80s. What Frank Miller did in the death of elektra saga blew me away, and shows how awesome a villian bullseye is.

Can someone recommend a story involving gambit that compares? And I don't mean this in a negative way whatsoever - I am interested in getting back into the comic book scene and am looking for some gems over the past 2 decades.

I haven't collected comics since the 80s. What Frank Miller did in the death of elektra saga blew me away, and shows how awesome a villian bullseye is.

Can someone recommend a story involving gambit that compares? And I don't mean this in a negative way whatsoever - I am interested in getting back into the comic book scene and am looking for some gems over the past 2 decades.

I'm gonna get the cartoons for my kids! :p Gambit was cool in the cartoons loved his accent.

just buy the xmen cartoon sets. that's the closest thing to the xmen comics that can be

just buy the xmen cartoon sets. that's the closest thing to the xmen comics that can be

darn it I have their them song in my head now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxOQTaLTFrU

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VxOQTaLTFrU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VxOQTaLTFrU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yeah but we comic book fans don't take cartoon fans seriously. This poll is flawed LOL. It's like the inflation argument brought up by those who hate Avatar.

Villains > Heros

Back