Gambit vs. Bullseye - who's better?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's better at throwing cards?

• Bullseye

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • Gambit

Votes: 58 73.4%
  • others

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
hey, who you calling a cartoon fan?

/goes back to watching his cartoon

I enjoyed those 80s cartoons too. Pity there wasn't more Colossus though. I always liked him best of the Xmen. Hopefully we get a good Colossus and Juggernaut comiquettes.

Yeah but we comic book fans don't take cartoon fans seriously. This poll is flawed LOL. It's like the inflation argument brought up by those who hate Avatar.

Villains > Heros

here we go again!!

I enjoyed those 80s cartoons too. Pity there wasn't more Colossus though. I always liked him best of the Xmen. Hopefully we get a good Colossus and Juggernaut comiquettes.

Yeah there's never enuff Colossus. I like it when he says Tovarish? Darn can't believe I forgot how to spell it :confused:

Yeah but we comic book fans don't take cartoon fans seriously. This poll is flawed LOL. It's like the inflation argument brought up by those who hate Avatar.

Villains > Heros
Well, I don't know how the poll is flawed. Clearly, Gambit is more popular among people who frequent these forums. Whatever the reason may be, it is what it is. The inflation argument is different, because tickets cost a variable amount of money depending on the financial context. As such, less people saw Avatar than, say, Titanic, but it still made more money. No such issue with this poll. You just seem to take issue with the people who vote.

However, if not for nostalgia, I'm sure that Gambit would be some crappy, b-level character that no one cared about like a Speedball or Nomad. Same as Cable. Stick these guys on a popular cartoon or as the lead in a crappy, but popular comic at the time, and people are gonna love them in 20 years. There was a lot of crap coming out back in those days. But, nostalgia is powerful, and as posted earlier, is the basis for why many of us collect at all. Hard to criticize that part of it, I think.

Titanic was in the cinema for three times the lenght of Avatar though. It's alittle early to be quoting ticket sales yet. It will really depend on how long Fox decide to leave it in the cinema. If it were to win best picture at the Oscars it could get a second wind and only God knows how much more this could make.

BTW I an only kidding on this whole poll as obviously there are alot more Xmen fans on here than Daredevil fans and that's fine.

But back to the actual question. Bullseye is obviously much more accurate at throwing cards as Gambit does not require accuracy as they explode. But BE was and is still the daddy of card throwing ;)

Well, I don't know how the poll is flawed. Clearly, Gambit is more popular among people who frequent these forums. Whatever the reason may be, it is what it is. The inflation argument is different, because tickets cost a variable amount of money depending on the financial context. As such, less people saw Avatar than, say, Titanic, but it still made more money. No such issue with this poll. You just seem to take issue with the people who vote.

However, if not for nostalgia, I'm sure that Gambit would be some crappy, b-level character that no one cared about like a Speedball or Nomad. Same as Cable. Stick these guys on a popular cartoon or as the lead in a crappy, but popular comic at the time, and people are gonna love them in 20 years. There was a lot of crap coming out back in those days. But, nostalgia is powerful, and as posted earlier, is the basis for why many of us collect at all. Hard to criticize that part of it, I think.

Titanic was in the cinema for three times the lenght of Avatar though. It's alittle early to be quoting ticket sales yet. It will really depend on how long Fox decide to leave it in the cinema. If it were to win best picture at the Oscars it could get a second wind and only God knows how much more this could make.

BTW I an only kidding on this whole poll as obviously there are alot more Xmen fans on here than Daredevil fans and that's fine.

But back to the actual question. Bullseye is obviously much more accurate at throwing cards as Gambit does not require accuracy as they explode. But BE was and is still the daddy of card throwing ;)

its now 45-14.

connoisseurs my friend they are connoisseurs. They will always be smaller numbers. ;)

I forgot, your vote was removed since your name is Bullseye. :joy

And yeah, you cant account for taste. I mean 14 people actually voted for Bullseye.

Gambit Hands Down :cool:
:lecture
gambit.jpg

Back