Gambit vs. Bullseye - who's better?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's better at throwing cards?

• Bullseye

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • Gambit

Votes: 58 73.4%
  • others

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
Frank Miller + Bullseye kills Elektra > cacca Gambit. Classic beats xbox gen everytime.

Who ever created Gambit sure was lazy stealing from Frabk Miller and Bullseye. Kills Gambit withou breaking sweat.

Bullseye is possibly the lamest Marvel character IMO. Ohhh nooo...he's ACCURATE! :rolleyes:

gambit is a master thief, expert with a bo, and can charge any object with kinetic energy! He also looks cool! :rock

Attachments

• GEDC0323.JPG
    GEDC0323.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • GEDC0324.JPG
    GEDC0324.JPG
    1,001.8 KB · Views: 3
Frank Miller + Bullseye kills Elektra > cacca Gambit. Classic beats xbox gen everytime.

Who ever created Gambit sure was lazy stealing from Frabk Miller and Bullseye. Kills Gambit withou breaking sweat.

I haven't read Miller's version. Sounds good, I'll go pick one up! :)

Bullseye is possibly the lamest Marvel character IMO. Ohhh nooo...he's ACCURATE! :rolleyes:

gambit is a master thief, expert with a bo, and can charge any object with kinetic energy! He also looks cool! :rock

Ah but you probably think slot machines are the coolest with all those shiny lights LOL.

Read some classic comics (even X-men for that matter).

The man takes care of his teeth. I thought Americans were obsessed with gleaming white teeth. Maybe dentists will buy this to display in their clinics LOL.

The man takes care of his teeth. I thought Americans were obsessed with gleaming white teeth. Maybe dentists will buy this to display in their clinics LOL.

Haha true! It reminds me of that movie Kingdom of Heaven. You see scruffy ass Orlando bloom with dressed in dirty rags, bleeding all over the place with unkempt hair and he opens his mouth to a full set of happy shiny teeth. I broke out laughing... people didn't like that too much in the cinema :D

I liked when Bullseye got owned by Deadpool recently. Bullseye paid Deadpool off so he would leave him alone. :lol

Ah but you probably think slot machines are the coolest with all those shiny lights LOL.

Read some classic comics (even X-men for that matter).

Nah, dude If a character works in a story I'm all for it! And, a well written story is a well written story no matter what characters it contains. I personally just think Bullseye is overall uninteresting. He is accurate and can make anything a weapon...

Gambit on the other hand has a more interesting power (which is what I like about comic books). To me (maybe because Im a dorky chemist :huh), the ability to take the latent potential energy that exists in any object and convert it to kinetic energy is interesting!

Psychopathic killers in comic books are often more interesting than lame, inaccurate caricatures of southerners, IMO. Particularly ones with girly hair that wear pink and have pink energy coming out of them.

Most villains in Marvel/DC are either power mad (Doom, Luthor, Darkseid, Kang), driven by a sense of injustice or revenge which happens to pit them against "good guys" (Magneto, Namor at various times, Ra's al Ghul, Black Adam), are regular, run of the mill crooks or gangsters (various Spidey villains), and/or are potentially sympathetic characters for some other reason (Galactus, Kree Supreme Intelligence, Hulk at times). There aren't enough good, old fashioned psychopaths out there anymore.

--edit: I am genuinely surprised at the interest in Gambit. There must be lots of 90s nostalgia here.--

Psychopathic killers in comic books are often more interesting than lame, inaccurate caricatures of southerners, IMO. Particularly ones with girly hair that wear pink and have pink energy coming out of them.

Most villains in Marvel/DC are either power mad (Doom, Luthor, Darkseid, Kang), driven by a sense of injustice or revenge which happens to pit them against "good guys" (Magneto, Namor at various times, Ra's al Ghul, Black Adam), are regular, run of the mill crooks or gangsters (various Spidey villains), and/or are potentially sympathetic characters for some other reason (Galactus, Kree Supreme Intelligence, Hulk at times). There aren't enough good, old fashioned psychopaths out there anymore.

--edit: I am genuinely surprised at the interest in Gambit. There must be lots of 90s nostalgia here.--

:lecture:clap

Dude...I want to see an insane psychopath that kills for no other reason then being nuts...ill just turn on the news. I've never seen a guy throwing cards charged with kinetic energy before though...

And yes...I think there is lots of 90's nastalgia here....

I think that's a matter of perspective and highly subjective. Both types hold interest to me and all those other villains have various grades of psychosis as well. A psychotic villain combined with a calculating mind and narcissistic/borderline traits, but still tempered by twisted sense of morality would be captivating to witness.

Don't mean to sound judgmental about the role of nostalgia, by the way. I completely understand that. Personally, I love Flock of Seagulls, Duran Duran, Pat Benatar, and various other relics of the 1980s that have no intrinsic value beyond my nostalgia for them.

However, I can accept this fact ;)

Back