Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh, I'm not too worried. I'm pretty sure my waitlist will convert. Man, I wanted to use my reward points!:crying

Wait, Gambit Ex was available for second chance last newsletter for a few days. Didn't you grab him then?

fail......:rotfl

Conversion. On Monday. 100% Guarantee...
onion_gifs_emoticons-09.gif

I thought this piece was converting left and right with ppl getting on the waitlist like the day before a covert :lol

SSC stop fooling yourselves :lecture

Sold out! Damn it, I was just waiting for my Sabretooth points to convert and then use reward points for Gambit. With the Sabs points and what I have I can pick him up for $170 shipped.

Sold out! Damn it, I was just waiting for my Sabretooth points to convert and then use reward points for Gambit. With the Sabs points and what I have I can pick him up for $170 shipped.

Bummer man, but you should have known! Dude is popular as f*$#! Hope you can still get one later on.

Well I went on flex pay but nothings come off my card, still processing should I be worried?

No one took me up on my offer for Gambit at cost, so I ended up cancelling my Flexpay order last Tuesday.

Really weird that it was sold out, up for second chance and sold out again so soon.

No one took me up on my offer for Gambit at cost, so I ended up cancelling my Flexpay order last Tuesday.

Really weird that it was sold out, up for second chance and sold out again so soon.

I'm pretty sure if I were to get on the WL that it would convert in about a week.

Back