Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone who owns Gambit, actually taken his coat off? I'd love to see pics of what he looks without the coat (just out of curiousity, not because I don't like the coat) . . . I think the coat is awesome!! :wink1:

believe it was page 148 when someone took teh coat off.

Did try it on mine to but i couldnt take it off. atleast couldnt see how. didnt want to rip it iether :)

got mine today! Hes a beauty. It feels so good to finally have the ultimate representation of one of my all time favorite comic characters. enjoy!!

dsc0157qs.jpg

dsc0158xj.jpg

Now that is cool. It can be displayed as a comiquette too. Great job SS.

I've managed to take the coat off, it is doable but it's tricky, I didn't take pics, but as you can see from the pic above it comes off and it is fully painted and sculpted all the way around.....he looks better with the coat on IMO though.

Yeah, looks a ton better with the coat on IMO. That being said, it might be possible to make another cloth coat with more impressive material.

I've managed to take the coat off, it is doable but it's tricky, I didn't take pics, but as you can see from the pic above it comes off and it is fully painted and sculpted all the way around.....he looks better with the coat on IMO though.

Yeah, looks a ton better with the coat on IMO. That being said, it might be possible to make another cloth coat with more impressive material.

Agreed, it's nice to know the coat can be taken off but he looks awesome with it on. :hi5:

just a quick update on my replacement, it finnaly got here, i will do full inspection when i get home. i did get my wish tho....no i didnt get a EX for all the trouble lol but i went from #288 down to #66

o and displaying with the coat is a must

just got my Ex. short hair head and gummy cards look great. long hair head has a bit of lazy eye, but it's kind of dark to tell unless you really inspect it. will post pics later.

Back