Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The short haired, cigarette smoking head is the deal! Personally, I do not like the long haired version at all. Gambit rocks:yess:

*Sighs* Oh well Flex Pay here i come. Wasnt planning to get into the PF collecting but I'm going to have to sucumb. This is just to Damn good to pass up.

The short haired, cigarette smoking head is the deal! Personally, I do not like the long haired version at all. Gambit rocks:yess:

I don't like the long hair version either. I have him displayed with the short hair. He looks great!

Same, I don't mind the long haired version cept for the eyes.....

....but the short haired head is smokin'. That's a fact and indisputable.

I'm very tempted by this, but do you think Sideshow will do a 1/4 scale Comiquette in the future?

Probably not. Maybe a 1/5 scale, but with this Gambit PF already out I doubt it cos it's too hard to top.

I'm very tempted by this, but do you think Sideshow will do a 1/4 scale Comiquette in the future?

No...and Im not sure why would would opt for the comiquette over this anyway...the coat is probably one of the coolest PF aspects ever! totally adds to the statue!

picture.php

:lecture

Preach it! I still don't like the fabric they used but damn, you can't say no to that sculpt!:drool

have you seen it in person Jinxx? The cloth looks really good in person IMO! The posibility allowed by the wire mesh in the coat allows for really cool display!

have you seen it in person Jinxx? The cloth looks really good in person IMO! The posibility allowed by the wire mesh in the coat allows for really cool display!

Yes. Yes, I did. It is indeed an assome piece......:drool

shouldn't be surprised junxx, you're always cancelling great pieces.:lol

Oh, quad! You always know what to say........
onion_gifs_emoticons-02.gif

This piece would not be the same if they sculpted his coat. The coat just has so much presence. Bending the wires to mimic the wind blowing is also great.

Can I use a $25 gift card in conjunction with my SS rewards points!? I wanna get Scarlet Witch and the Gambit PF. Yeah, I'm a bit desperate here.:eek::lol

edit: Booourns! I think I have to order them separately!:banghead

Last edited:
Back