Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i may still get this guy, but now with it hitting second chance maybe i'll wait and see if he gets GC'ed:monkey3
then maybe i can use some of these damn cards ssc keeps sending me:gah: damn things are everywhere

BACK TO THE PICS!!!!!

IMG_2566.jpg

IMG_2556.jpg

IMG_2555.jpg

IMG_2580.jpg

is it possible ss is reselling all the returned statues? i hope they would fix what's wrong with them before reselling them.

i would hope they fix them, if someone gets #233 and its got a gouge out of the right foot and bad paint rubs well know they didnt lol

i got email from the btw stating they received my return and will be sending new one shortly....what is shortly, because in their orig email they said as soon as they verified the damaged one was shipped they were sending me the new one.... well i guess ill have to wait and see.

Just got my mine:yess: from retailers so happy:) but so sad:( i just saw it on Sideshow that the Exclusive are available:slap:gah: but is okey:) at lest i save $50-or so.

I have to say that this is one of the best marvel PF they have done in a while. The pose is great. It has an awesome combination of fabric and polystone. The alternate head is great also. I hope their are more pieces like this.

Back