Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both of the head on my Gambit Ex doesn't have cross eyed, that's for sure.

First, its not cross eyes, its one googly eye that is slightly more to the side then it should be.

Second, Green, I bet your long haired head has the same issue as everyone elses. To date, I have no seen one picture without the issue (although some are worse then others). It would be my guess that (like everyone else that claims to have a perfect piece) you just don't see it as an issue. I could be wrong though, so please post some pictures so we can judge for ourselves!

i just assumed maybe the left eye caught a glips of rogue topless:horror

or the person in charge of paint those eyes looks that way so he thinks its normal lol

sorry had to get that frustration out, dear lord sideshow please don't smite thee

i just assumed maybe the left eye caught a glips of rogue topless:horror

or the person in charge of paint those eyes looks that way so he thinks its normal lol

sorry had to get that frustration out, dear lord sideshow please don't smite thee

The left eye is the naughty one!

The second reason could be right on the money. If the painter's eyes look ____ed up like that, no wonder Gambit has googly eyes.

First, its not cross eyes, its one googly eye that is slightly more to the side then it should be.

Second, Green, I bet your long haired head has the same issue as everyone elses. To date, I have no seen one picture without the issue (although some are worse then others). It would be my guess that (like everyone else that claims to have a perfect piece) you just don't see it as an issue. I could be wrong though, so please post some pictures so we can judge for ourselves!

I am glade I don't have a blank area on his beard, marking on the base, or paint smudge on the card. But I am sure most Gambit out there are nearly as perfect as it gets. The cross eye, googly eye, or whatever you call it doesn't look noticeable unless you came up close. He have red eye anyway.

The left eye is the naughty one!

The second reason could be right on the money. If the painter's eyes look ____ed up like that, no wonder Gambit has googly eyes.

dude, no offense, but you have more filtered posts then anyone else ever! :lol

Just got my gambit...freakin awesome!! The pretty boy head has the slight googly eye but it doesn't really bother me. I leave it on my desk...it's like a little mini bust on its own. Man, I LOVE this piece...if you are on the fence, just DO IT.

I've got an EX Gambit on Flex Pay that I've decided not to keep. Too much stuff, and I need to streamline my collection. Anybody interested in the piece for cost, please PM me. I'd have Sideshow ship directly to the interested party, so you'd save money instead of the piece being shipped to me then you. You'd get a piece you want, i wouldn't get hit with cancellation fees. Win win.

I've got an EX Gambit on Flex Pay that I've decided not to keep. Too much stuff, and I need to streamline my collection. Anybody interested in the piece for cost, please PM me. I'd have Sideshow ship directly to the interested party, so you'd save money instead of the piece being shipped to me then you. You'd get a piece you want, i wouldn't get hit with cancellation fees. Win win.

Thats cool of you! mine is on flex also keeping mine tho:wink1:

Gambit kinetically charges his eyes to look around faster, it's not lazy the opposite: kinetically induced voluntary nystagmus.

Back