Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gambit coming, but another's first

I converted this to flex like last week but I think I'm going to just pay it in full next week. :monkey4

geez.

cant make up my mind. yes no yes no yes no

I like the statue, Im just not sure how much Im going to like the coat.

geez.

cant make up my mind. yes no yes no yes no

I like the statue, Im just not sure how much Im going to like the coat.

:rotfl

Join the club! For me, it's either him or SW. And yeah, the coat is ____. Cyclops gets the leather jacket while he gets the burlap treatment. Double standard much, SS?......:tap

Pretty psyched! Got the conversion notice for Gambit today, been waiting since Feb 6th!

Now if only Sabretooth would convert. I got on that waitlist at the same time (Feb) and have my doubts...

I hope my WL for this Gambit Ex convert. I cancelled the IM Mark VI Ex for this. Rogue PF Ex is gonna look so good with this...I hope.

Very rarely do I say this, but quote me on this: Those of you that are cancelling the Gambit EX will regret it in a year once the Jim Lee Cyclops, Rogue, and Brown Wolverine PFs go up for preorder and/or start shipping and once the the 1/5th comiquette line flops.

I understand that Sideshow is making it difficult by shipping SOOOOOOOOOO much at once, but the Jim Lee X-Men in EX 1/4th will be very difficult to get the further in the line goes.

you have to draw the line somewhere.... :)

Very rarely do I say this, but quote me on this: Those of you that are cancelling the Gambit EX will regret it in a year once the Jim Lee Cyclops, Rogue, and Brown Wolverine PFs go up for preorder and/or start shipping and once the the 1/5th comiquette line flops.

I understand that Sideshow is making it difficult by shipping SOOOOOOOOOO much at once, but the Jim Lee X-Men in EX 1/4th will be very difficult to get the further in the line goes.

Awefull lot of waitlist converts and 2nd chances on your precious PF's. Quick, get on the Wolvie EX PF waitlist. I hear EVERYONE is converting. Looks like flops all across the board for PF's!:rotfl:wink1:

I will say this....out of all the PF's released since Mystique, Gambit is the ONLY one I like. Just not a fan of the character. Don't care for any of the others: Wolverine, Cyclops, and Sabretooth are all pajama passes for me.

Well said!! :rock

I will say this....out of all the PF's released since Mystique, Gambit is the ONLY one I like. Just not a fan of the character. Don't care for any of the others: Wolverine, Cyclops, and Sabretooth are all pajama passes for me.

You getting Gambit filip? Is cyke in jammies as well?

Back