Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gambit coming, but another's first

Ice man they can do the belt material!!:) and beast the chonies!!:)
Imagine if the can make it to some of these characters!! Specially Havok, Cable and Archangel Wow!! All over it!!:rock:blissy

Aah yes, that would be something...Can't wait!

Gambit was always my must have character, so I'm keeping this! The EX aint special but I love the short haired sculpt!

Gambit was always my must have character, so I'm keeping this! The EX aint special but I love the short haired sculpt!
Just so you know (which you probably do), the EX is the energy card. The regular comes with both portraits.

Thanks yeah I know that, which is a great thing if you miss out on the EX. Which isn't really amazing.

Thanks yeah I know that, which is a great thing if you miss out on the EX. Which isn't really amazing.

Serious? You saying you don't like the charged up card as part of the EX? There's still time to get the Ex. I don't understand why people would prefer the req....unless its too late. There's not much of a price diff.

Serious? You saying you don't like the charged up card as part of the EX? There's still time to get the Ex. I don't understand why people would prefer the req....unless its too late. There's not much of a price diff.

Personally I just don't like the Ex....it looks like Gambit is throwing a bottle of Pepto Bismol at someone.

Personally I just don't like the Ex....it looks like Gambit is throwing a bottle of Pepto Bismol at someone.

:gah: Fine!! Don't get the EX. Gambit's powers is to throw Pepto Bismo at his enemies. Maybe they'll loose all the stomach acid and can't digest solid anymore.

This' the time I wish I have photoshop to add a Pepto Bismo bottle to Gambit's hand. :lol

posted by mastter over at statue forum

dsc02254467981.jpg

thanks dude, just checked it out. can't wait to get mine.

anybody think his teeth are a tad yellow? maybe it's just the lighting.

Ex pics are up in this members show your shelves thread.

Not the exclusive. Its just the switch out head. The exclusive is the energy charged cards.

As for the yellow teeth...the gritty portrait with the cigerette SHOULD have yellowed teeth IMO.

Ex pics are up in this members show your shelves thread.

I've seen his shelves thread.....no Ex of the charged up card. :impatient:

Still nice of course. The fabric isn't over-done like the Wolverine PF. His coat is big enough and long but you can see his whole body. I hope I won't be disappointed when mine arrives. I have to admit, the base isn't impressive.

Stubble is a bit iffy. Non-badass head looks better than I expected.

Back