Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gambit coming, but another's first

:dunno Can't decide whether to keep this statue or not. :dunno

With wolvie, sabretooth, and gambit we are talking over $1,000 on the credit card this month. Think this statue will come up for second chance?

:dunno Can't decide whether to keep this statue or not. :dunno

With wolvie, sabretooth, and gambit we are talking over $1,000 on the credit card this month. Think this statue will come up for second chance?

I think owning this statue is how the government will ultimately decide who they are taking with them to saftey when the apocolypse finally begins. 750 exclusive owners get first crack at survival, followed by 1000 regular edition owners....:dunno I mean...how else would you decide?

all kidding aside...I think its possible the exclusive hits second chance, I think its probable that the regular will hit second chance.

:monkey2 Just got the notice for the sabretooth processing on August 10th. Can't justify $1,000 on the credit card this month (Wolvie, sabes, and gambit). Hopefully I will see you down the line Gambit. :monkey2Cancelled:monkey2

:wave

Gambit EX, necessary.

Sabertooth EX, nice, but not necessary.

This is really sucking for me. Three PF's within a month's time. That is going to kill my wallet.

I put up The Thing for sale in the sales thread. Hopefully, it will lessen the blow a bit, but I may have to search my collection for more to sell.

i got 5 coming!.. MY GOD!...:( in a month

Scarlett witch
Sabertooth
Silver surfer
Wolverine
Gambit

If there is no cyclops PF reveal at SDDC i may cancel and pick him up later down the road. But most importantly WHERE AM I GONNA PUT ALL THESE BOXES!

Last edited:

Cancelled him many moons ago but I'm getting on the waitlist as I'm typing this. Rogue PF's just around the corner....:banghead:slap:cuckoo::monkey4

Back