Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gambit PF head shots

Hey guys and gals,

Nevermind, found the pics here: https://cooltoyreview.com/SSC_GambitPF.asp

Just wondering if anyone could do me a big favor and post some pictures of what the Gambit PF heads look like removed from the body and what the connection area (neck, neck base, whatever) looks like. I've been searching google and I can't seem to find any pics. I'm thinking about grabbing a third head if I end up with the PF, and I wanted to know if this head would fit. (Basically this third head has no neck, and I want to know what the original heads look like).

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Re: Gambit PF Exclusive

Hey guys and gals,

Just wondering if anyone could do me a big favor and post some pictures of what the Gambit PF Exclusive heads look like removed from the body and what the connection area (neck, neck base, whatever) looks like. I've been searching google and I can't seem to find any pics. I'm thinking about grabbing a third head if I end up with the PF, and I wanted to know if this head would fit.

Thanks in advance.

There is no Gambit exclusive head. The regular comes with 2 heads. You mean exclusive hand?

Re: Gambit PF head shots

Hey guys and gals,

Just wondering if anyone could do me a big favor and post some pictures of what the Gambit PF heads look like removed from the body and what the connection area (neck, neck base, whatever) looks like. I've been searching google and I can't seem to find any pics. I'm thinking about grabbing a third head if I end up with the PF, and I wanted to know if this head would fit. (Basically this third head has no neck, and I want to know what the original heads look like).

Thanks in advance.
Hey AT :wave

I have merged your new thread with the existing Gambit PF thread as this is the type of question that can be asked and hopefully answered in there.
I don't have the PF myself but I'm sure someone can post the pics you need :duff
x :peace

Re: Gambit PF head shots

Hey AT :wave

I have merged your new thread with the existing Gambit PF thread as this is the type of question that can be asked and hopefully answered in there.
I don't have the PF myself but I'm sure someone can post the pics you need :duff
x :peace

Thanks, Adoptedscot! I found the pictures I was looking for (link above).

Last edited:
Can you explain why you want to place a 1/6 head on a 1/4 statue?? It doesn't make any sense, unless I am misunderstanding your posts

image.php

Hey there will be no TMNT hating going on in here! if there is i'll have to kill anyone with ski in their username. :lol

Skiman will be the first on my list. :lecture

Fair 'nuff, but I didn't realize people would be so judgmental about an avatar. Now I know.

Some people on the forum here have had their dogs murdered by turtles . . now there is no proof that the turtles were ninja . . . but forensics did find pizza crumbs on the scene . . .

Back