Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anyone received their replacement hand for the ex? or have any updates on it.

What is the current price for a reg edition gambit right now and what was the orig. retail on it?

I just took a look on ebay and it seems there are some listed around mid $400s. To have a good indication of the demand watch what they sell for.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Gambit-Premium...426?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43a5d95c5a

https://cgi.ebay.com/Gambit-X-Men-M...690?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item564311028a

I got the regular in jan for 310 shipped from a dude on ebay glade i did before the price went up lol:rotfl

Smart man. I got the last one through www.bigbadtoystore.com for retail price. IMO this is a very well designed piece and the pose is totally kick @$$.

Well Gambit is here and fantastic :yess:

#205 EX in the house... Gambit is one large piece, pics don't really indicate the size all that well. Thankfully there are no problems with mine, my only issue is the interior packaging; cheap tissue paper and an inner box that disintegrates on contact :(

Otherwise, as everyone already knows a real winner :)

It's over $400 right now. The last two sold on eBay for $424 n $430 without shipping. The EX is up to $600

Wow, good return if anyone is looking to part with theirs. I personally love mine and dont plan on selling mine as I even preordered the upcoming Rouge PF EX so they can be displayed together. :)

Don't even know how to respond to not noticing the staff was missing, but a...:slap...:cuckoo:...:rotfl

I think that about says it all.

ha...gotta agree with you Iron. Although I will say when I first unpacked mine I thought it was missing, since the slit for the staff was barely noticiable. That said Gambit without his staff is like peanut butter without the jelly...good but just not right. :wink1:

agreed. it was my first statue ever bought.. and no compliants. was lucky enuff to score a second one with Sideshow.

Back