Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people on the forum here have had their dogs murdered by turtles . . now there is no proof that the turtles were ninja . . . but forensics did find pizza crumbs on the scene . . .

:yess: Score one for siren!

I am just kidding around with you. Use whatever avatar you like but just have the appropriate skin thickness to go with it.

Got it. Must have thick, warty, green skin if I am to survive with my TMNT avatar.

No wait, that's not what you meant, is it?

Is it?...

...Just kidding. Thanks for the welcome. And thanks to -jay- for sticking up for turtlekind.

:yess: Score one for siren!

Got it. Must have thick, warty, green skin if I am to survive with my TMNT avatar.

No wait, that's not what you meant, is it?

Is it?...

...Just kidding. Thanks for the welcome. And thanks to -jay- for sticking up for turtlekind.

Turtles! :yess:

:hi5:

Some people on the forum here have had their dogs murdered by turtles . . now there is no proof that the turtles were ninja . . . but forensics did find pizza crumbs on the scene . . .

could have been anyone, Dominos delivers.

image.php

Wise choice. However, I wouldn't wait too long to pick up Gambit. It's already rising in price and will only continue to rise.

Yup I consider myself being lucky on the Gambit PF. I actually started collecting at just the right time for this one as there was only 1 left at bigbadtoys website and my beautiful wife bought it for my bday...unfortunately she didn't quite expect that to light a fire under my statue collecting ass. :dunno

Yup I consider myself being lucky on the Gambit PF. I actually started collecting at just the right time for this one as there was only 1 left at bigbadtoys website and my beautiful wife bought it for my bday...unfortunately she didn't quite expect that to light a fire under my statue collecting ass. :dunno

That's a great wife you got there. It's very cool that she takes the time to know what you like and actually goes out and buys pieces for you. My wife could care less about my statues. However, she doesn't complain about the numerous packages UPS drops off at the house for me. I'm lucky enough that she doesn't give me too hard of a time about how much I spend on this little addiction of mine. So I guess it all works out.

That's a great wife you got there. It's very cool that she takes the time to know what you like and actually goes out and buys pieces for you. My wife could care less about my statues. However, she doesn't complain about the numerous packages UPS drops off at the house for me. I'm lucky enough that she doesn't give me too hard of a time about how much I spend on this little addiction of mine. So I guess it all works out.

Thanks filip and that is just as cool by your wife. I'm sure some fellow collectors unfortunately don't have it as easy.

I think I will be getting Gambit next month (May) because nothing is going to be released in May. Unless they release the CA and Thor Movie PF or something close to that class, I dont need to reserve any money for them.

Opps .... Update... I have pre-ordered sexy Harley Quinn 1:4 ....

I was debating if I should pick that one up. I think my first entrance into the DC world will be the green lantern museum quality statue as I really like the sculpt of him.

You know Harley is my first (shy)... I used to think I will get the Green Lantern as well. But I do love Harley very much. (I have not read the comic just the general feeling of the character) And when I saw that on ebay, I decided I would be getting it.

You know Harley is my first (shy)... I used to think I will get the Green Lantern as well. But I do love Harley very much. (I have not read the comic just the general feeling of the character) And when I saw that on ebay, I decided I would be getting it.

:rotfl you never forget your first. From what I've seen I really do like the design they went with her. I'm more than likely going to pick her up too. Be sure and post some pics when you get her cause I'm sure lots would love to see it more in depth.

Back