Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got on the waitlist in january for the reg edition gambit and reg edition wolverine thought I had a better chance with selecting the reg version. I also need to get sabertooth but he's been in stock for a long time I'm hopeing he goes on gift card list or free shipping

Thought I'd finally share my G-Unit w/ everyone. I ironed out his trenchie like somebody had suggested here b4 & i think it does wonders for his look. Cant have him looking like he went to bed w/ his coat on!

DSC00738.JPG

DSC00728.JPG

DSC00734.JPG

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_0dhf_FG_pDE/TXsjhhYXDCI/AAAAAAAABpE/UywzLdBKrxM/s800/DSC00736.JPG

DSC00739.JPG

DSC00740.JPG

I am a recently newbie to the marvel collectors circle, but I kinda got lucky on getting Gambit's Premium Format regular statue as I saw one come into stock at www.bigbadtoystore.com. Unfortunately it wasn't the exclusive edition, but I dig Gambit that it's well worth it just to have him, not to mention he'll look great next to Rouge PF. Keep your eyes open on other sites if you're still looking...you might get lucky and find one in stock too.

I am a recently newbie to the marvel collectors circle, but I kinda got lucky on getting Gambit's Premium Format regular statue as I saw one come into stock at www.bigbadtoystore.com. Unfortunately it wasn't the exclusive edition, but I dig Gambit that it's well worth it just to have him, not to mention he'll look great next to Rouge PF. Keep your eyes open on other sites if you're still looking...you might get lucky and find one in stock too.

that's where I got mine :peace

My WL for the reg converted. I was only on the list for a couple weeks. I bought the exclusive last year. I wanted to pick another one for a friend. It might be worth putting your name down for the regular.

My WL for the reg converted. I was only on the list for a couple weeks. I bought the exclusive last year. I wanted to pick another one for a friend. It might be worth putting your name down for the regular.

Nice. So there's hope yet for me. :pray:

Back