Galactiboy's Office of Terror!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great collection! I love the Jay and Silent Bob figs and the Jackie Chan fig. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get that big Treebeard fig from? Oh, and the pose on Neo looks awesome!:clap:chew :chew :chew :chew

carbo-fation said:
What a great collection! I love the Jay and Silent Bob figs and the Jackie Chan fig. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get that big Treebeard fig from? Oh, and the pose on Neo looks awesome!

Thanks Carbo! The Treebeard is the one released by ToyBiz. He's in scale (sort of) with the rest of that series. For being a mass-produced figure he's pretty darn cool and I think you can get him for around $30 or so.

Sweet pix J. What kind of camera did you get?? Lokks like it takes pretty good pix!

You know I love you collection man, great stuff.

Yeah, Chase... Joseph's collection rules... Love the mixture of awesome modern stuff and the classics of the 80's.... Like Nostalgia poured into a room.... :rock

King Darkness said:
Sweet pix J. What kind of camera did you get?? Lokks like it takes pretty good pix!

Thanks King, its actually the same camera I used to have but a better version. Its a Samsung D35 5MP. Nothing too fancy and I got it for under $100 new. I'm happy with it and it does seem to take better images.

DarkArtist81 said:
Like Nostalgia poured into a room.... :rock

Thanks DA! Yeah, I got a 40oz of nostalgia I keep around to get that effect :lol :rock!!! Pour a little out for my homies now and again :duff

cc.jpg

Way to show off those exclusive accessories Galactiboy. Very nice!

Khev said:
Way to show off those exclusive accessories Galactiboy. Very nice!

Yeah :monkey3 , I figure if you got them they should somehow be incorporated into the display. Luckily I didn't get the Asajj figure since I have no idea how that would work :lol

Got a new toy in the mail today... my first (and hopefully only) MR Lightsaber. I've wanted one of these for awhile and was finally able to score one at a price I could swing.! And I really like the saber a lot, but I have no idea where to display right now?

xx.jpg

Good! It functions? Super to divide her mother-in-law in two and to put the blow on Luke.:lol

Finally got the Medicom Rebel Ape to add to my collection... if anyone remembers this was the figure Melvin-the-unmentionable tried to rip me off over. Anyway, after just an extra 6 months of waiting I was finally able to track one down :monkey5

rebela.jpg

rebelb.jpg

rebelc.jpg

galactiboy said:
Got a new toy in the mail today... my first (and hopefully only) MR Lightsaber. I've wanted one of these for awhile and was finally able to score one at a price I could swing.! And I really like the saber a lot, but I have no idea where to display right now?

Nice saber, Joseph.....I already have three MR sabers - Dooku, Yoda and Sidious.....Been fighting the urge to get the ANH Luke's saber....

Thanks DA and Kumar!

I figured if I went with the most iconic saber (to me) I could probably stop with just one and not get deeper into a collection. Its a very cool piece and the quality is top-notch! I'm real impressed with what MR was able to do :chew

Back