Funko Vinyl Pop Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know somebody said the SDCC Exclusive Batman vs Superman 2pack was going to be available on amazon.com later but somebody just posted a message from the president of Funko on another board saying there will only be 500 and its just for the Con period so if you were hoping to get it elsewhere looks like we are out of luck and will now have to go the ebay scalper route. :(

I know somebody said the SDCC Exclusive Batman vs Superman 2pack was going to be available on amazon.com later but somebody just posted a message from the president of Funko on another board saying there will only be 500 and its just for the Con period so if you were hoping to get it elsewhere looks like we are out of luck and will now have to go the ebay scalper route. :(

Last time I checked the two pack was at $140.

All I want to get from the con exclusives are the two Doctor who ones; purple coated Matt above all.

If anyone is going and will be doing the Funko line please PM me.

They're only selling one of each pop per customer as well, so I think people will find it hard to find someone to buy for them, unless they aren't interested in the same pop.

I'm sure they will release both Batman and Superman pops separately eventually anyway. If you're one of those obsessed about the boxes though, you'll probably be disappointed that you can't get the con sticker 2 pack.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm guessing if they re-release the Batman and Superman they will probably be painted a little different than the SDCC Exc.

Managed to get 10, 4, the dalek and the weeping angel yesterday (there's only one hot topic in my area and shipping to canada from there website is rediculous) I'll hunt the exclusives when I can, but my daughter quickly claimed 10 and the angel as her own. I have the Tardis on preorder now, apparently it is running late and will not be out until the beginning of next month. Would love to get the purple jacket matt though...

Picked up the Karate Kid Daniel, Miyagi and Johnny Pops, pretty damn awesome. I think why I love these things is because of the sheer diversity of the licenses they seem to be picking up.

Whats the best site to track all the specials and exclusives?

I need the French Connection Castiel. :rock

I have quite the collection started. Not as many as most, but enough. :lol

Hot topic seems to have a lot of the SDCC exclusives, just picked up 11 with the purple jacket and handles and rocket holdin baby groot. The store here had a ton of the castiel figures as well.

I only wanted two this year: unmasked Cap which I got at Barnes and Noble and the ReAction Jaws set, which I went to the secondary market for. I didn't know which retailer was carrying it, if any. Paid more than I wanted to, but now I don't have to worry about tracking it down later.

Too many flippers at Hot Topic though. When I went some guy was on the phone to an employee asking her to hold 3 of every exclusive in the back for him. These type of people really ruin the hobby.

I just picked up 2 because they didn't have the BOGO sale on. Which of course they would have intentionally done that because we don't all have hot cash.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Keep something in mind about the Hot Topic 'Summer Exclusives'....the sticker is NOT the same as the SDCC ones. Not that it's a big deal to many, but for someone like me, not the same. Not that anyone was asking, but throwing it out there.

Back