Funko Vinyl Pop Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It takes every bit of restraint I can muster not to buy POP figures. I have a couple but cut myself off. Plasticrack.

Waiting impatiently for the Doctor Who Pops. Need The 4th and 10th Doctor with the 3D glasses. And maybe a Weeping Angel. And maybe the 12th Doctor...

Doctor Who Pops!!! :panic: :yess: Didn't know about them...I will definitely have to get some of those!

Doctor Who Pops!!! :panic: :yess: Didn't know about them...I will definitely have to get some of those!

image.jpg

Check out Hot Topics website for Doctor Who Pops. They have exclusive for 10 (3D glasses), 11 (Fez), and 12 (Spoon/Glove). They also have a glow in the dark adipose.

The exclusives in my opinion are more character telling than the normal ones. They are very scene specific but they capture the quirks of each Doctor in a way that mingles with the POP style well. 12 has his gloved hand and spoon, 11 has a fez and mop, and 10 has the 3D glasses. The glow in the dark adipose is a bunch of fun too, quite bright in the dark actually.

Edit: Strezz beat me to it. Oh well haha.

The word is that series 2 of the Doctor Who Pops will be the 9th Doctor, Rose, Captain Jack, River Song, Sarah Jane and K-9. Hopefully we'll get a preview at SDCC.

Edit: and a Silence as well

The word is that series 2 of the Doctor Who Pops will be the 9th Doctor, Rose, Captain Jack, River Song, Sarah Jane and K-9. Hopefully we'll get a preview at SDCC.

:yess: Nice. I'll probably pick up the 9th Doctor, Captain Jack and K9 from that lot!

I'm still waiting on their Once Upon a Time set..... :impatient:

I have to have Regina. I'm wanting a high end figure or doll or statue of that character so, so bad. Funko is the only giving me anything in the way of a Regina figure, so this cute little one will have to do for now. :lol:

:yess: Nice. I'll probably pick up the 9th Doctor, Captain Jack and K9 from that lot!

9, Rose, Captain Jack and K-9 for me. Bit disappointed to not see any classic Who characters there, though I guess K-9 and Sarah Jane are classics that also happened to be in the new series. Was hoping for at least Jon Pertwee's 3rd Doctor.

Anyone see all the SDCC exclusives Funko has? I am not really liking some of them. The flocked Ted is pretty cool. The chrome C-3PO is probably the best.

Back