Funko Vinyl Pop Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are people finding is a good price for these in store? I've been to 4 different places and found the cheapest at $9.99 and the most expensive at $16.99. So they vary greatly in price depending where you shop. Unfortunately the ones at 9.99 didn't have a big range in stock.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Unless I can find a better deal locally I get quite a few these figures from Amazon--especially if I'm not in a hurry to get it. If you watch the figures you want (I put them on my want list) eventually they will be available for a good price--I usually pay between $8-$10--and get free 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime.

I bought my first 2 today for $10 each, plus tax of course (bloody Ontario) lol

Would love a Matrix set of these :)

It was mentioned that the Matrix would be included in there Sci-Fi mini mystery line so i think it would be a good bet that there would be Pop! vinyl figures too if they have the license.

It was mentioned that the Matrix would be included in there Sci-Fi mini mystery line so i think it would be a good bet that there would be Pop! vinyl figures too if they have the license.

Oh awesome. Thanks for the info :)

Just got my first one "Ace Ventura" to evaluate the quality of the line, as previously mentioned the paint job is less than acceptable.
Still might end up buying the WWE figures "Punk, Rock and Austin" expecting the paint job to improve in the new releases.

Wish the paint deco quality was more even across the board with these figures. I love the style but I picked up the dude and walter, which both had a great paint application.
Then I grabbed a Dredd; he's got overspray all over his face and the helmet details are a bit sloppy. I'll be thinking twice before picking up another funko pop figure after that.

So far I've bought them in storea with a bunch of the same figure, so I've checked everyone to find the best paint jos lol. Some of them are definitely worse than others, so I would find it hard to buy these online because you aren't going to see the quality of the product before purchase.
Picked up 2 more GOT one's today. Arya and the HMV exclusive glow in the dark white walker. Both were $10 each.

Anyone else kinda put off by the paint jobs sometimes? I seen two of the same figure today and 1 looked awesome and the other looked like a 3 year old painted it!

The Pop! vinyl figures do vary in quality i sell a lot on ebay and i know how annoying it is becuse i wont send any thing out that looks realy bad. These are improving though out of 144 Supernatural Pops i only found a few that were realy badly painted. It more depends on the factory as the Funko mini figures are painted much better.

I always say with a line of figures like these don't collect them if your realy picky there fun and cheap so you have to expect flaws i have been selling these for years and i have a few my self it was the Horror ones Freddy and Jason that got me into them. This line is great because Funko have so many awesome licenses .

This is the display case i use in the shop it was previously a Bad Taste Bear display case.

That's a nice collection, I only collect a few and I don't mind the odd little error but some are just awful like it's done on purpose.

I love these. I collect the movie line and the occasional Walking Dead character. I like them because they remind me of Mighty Muggs and I love the variety of licenses that Funko seems to be able to get. I don't concern myself with perfect paint apps. They are cheap, easy to find and fun to collect. They are a nice change of pace from the $400 statue or figure, and all the frustrations that can go into the high-end collectibles.

BTW, nice display case.

I really love this line. They can really make lame movies and characters look cool. Except for Kiss, no matter what, anything Kiss will always suck.

You know that the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man is going to be a 6" Pop! vinyl figure.

Back