Funko Vinyl Pop Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sherlock-Funko-Pop-Vinyl-1-600x429.jpg

Sherlock-Funko-Pop-Vinyl-2-600x429.jpg

Sherlock-Funko-Pop-Vinyl-3-600x429.jpg

Sherlock-Funko-Pop-Vinyl-4-600x429.jpg

Sherlock-Funko-Pop-Vinyl-5-600x429.jpg

Sherlock-Funko-Pop-Vinyl-6-600x429.jpg

yeah def will get Sherlock. been hopin they would do the retro carded vers of Sherlock. think underground toys are doing a line like the 7inch who ones but unsure. hope so. more Sherlock figs the better.

I had some credit over at BBTS and I used some of it toward Pinhead. He's shipped so I'm hoping he arrives today or Monday.

They do look cool. We collect the Star Wars Pops, so will have to add these to the collection.

Hoping they do a chrome C3PO like they did as a summer convention this year.

I am definatley picking these up. Hopefully they are available during the midnight launch for all TFA stuff, if not will pre order these from BBTS.

I got the the Universal Monsters and V for Vendetta the other day

I have the metallic V for Vendetta. He's pretty cool.

I really like that new SW Stormtrooper. He's on the to-buy list. I just picked up the Tie-Fighter pilot. I really hope Funko makes an AT-AT driver.

Yeah there are so many Star Wars Pops, I just don't collect all of them. Some characters are just plain ugly and my partner doesn't want any ugly characters on the shelf. Also don't need every version of the same character, so it cuts back the amount of figures we buy. Some of the exclusives are hard to find as well, so I certainly am happy that I'm not a completist.
Really happy that they unvaulted some of the first releases as well because it's insane to spend $200 on a regular pop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back