Funko Vinyl Pop Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant wait for Ghostbusters! I love these little guys!

Anyone else kinda put off by the paint jobs sometimes? I seen two of the same figure today and 1 looked awesome and the other looked like a 3 year old painted it!

The paint problems are what keeps me from buying these online.

I don't like the style of these figures, but it's hard not to love some of the licenses they obtain. I got the Marty McFly and Doc Brown ones, and will get the Ghostbusters.

image.jpgDespite the less than perfect experiences I had with POP! figures I couldn't resist WWE figures so I got CM Punk, Austin and The Rock and I didn't regret it, much better paint application and I hope they have made some changes to their production to insure that the paint quality will be this good from now on.

These figures are adorable - I just picked up Spock - but I'd only ever buy them in person. The quality of the paint jobs varies too much for me to feel comfortable ordering these online. Sometimes they just look cruddy. :pfft:

I picked up a few new ones: Winter Soldier Cap regular version, which I just love to bits. It's got some great weight to it because of the bobble head, and the detail is incredible. I also tracked down the GITD Hot Topic Cap Ex. Still looking for the B&N B&W version. By contrast I bought Rocky and Bullwinkle and am really disappointed. They just feel cheap compared to Cap. It's as if Funko didn't put as much effort into those. I also just ordered Nick Fury and Steamboat Willie, both now retired. I'm all over the board with my Pops collection, although generally I just to stick to movie line.

My wife and kids got me the entire Ghostbusters line for fathers day. I'm only waiting for Winston and Ecto to be released. I was worried about the paint aps, but they all look pretty good on mine. The slimer might be my favorite. My wife even hunted down the Hot Topic exclusive Stay Puft.

The Ghostbusters Pops have got to be some of my favorites in the line. I love the Hot Topic Stay Puft. I just need to pick up the Ecto to complete the series.

Also picked up Coulson and some of the new horror ones: Trick or Treat Sam and Ash. I'm pretty much caught up now until the Universal Monsters line comes out this fall.

Just like every other collection, the Pops are starting to add up! :lol But they sure have been fun to collect.

I'm definitely getting the Breaking Bad line. I was afraid Funko wouldn't get the license so it was a pleasant surprise to see what they've got planned.

My wife and kids bought me the Breaking Bad line for my birthday earlier this month. I finally got around to unpacking them and putting them on display. Such a cool set. I know its not for everyone, but I like em.

These and Lego Minifigures are my guilty pleasure lines; my small pickups between larger things. I have to control myself with Pops a bit more because it's easy to go down the rabbit hole, but the new Dr. Who set is my current "completionist" run from Funko. Only one before this I've done is Assassin's Creed.

Apparently they're going to be doing GI Joe characters now? These are cool, but I haven't really been interested in them... looks like that'll change soon!

I could have sworn they made Green Hornet and Kato but I can' t find them anywhere. Perhaps I am thinking of the Medicom Kubrick figures from a few years back. I really like these just picked up Mulder, Scully and the Gray Alien. They are awesome!

I have over 80, and I still need to get another 20 more from TWD and GT, plus Arrow and Flash, then another 15 on pre order (Harry Potter and a few misc.)

I even subscribed to the Collector Corps to get the exclusives, Hulkbuster is awesome.

Back