Full Size Iron Man bust from Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you could find one ! One question I've been wondering about this bust for anyone who can answer....if you wanted the paint to be shinier, is there a product you could use on it, like a wax or something ?

I haven't done it myself but I know a guy who used car polish on it and swears it was an amazing result.

@daliman11
Thank u for answering, this bust as per claim has no defect nor what I saw in pics
So I hope I made thr right choice, as I really want this statue
Thank u

glad to help. I hope the bust is all you want it to be - one of SS best IMO if it's not defected. BTW can i ask how much u paid for it? Was it ebay?

I haven't done it myself but I know a guy who used car polish on it and swears it was an amazing result.

Thanks. I've thought of trying that and didn't. I might try it on the back side on a spot and see what it looks like.

Car polish on the Iron Man 1:1 works wonders!!

i used car polish on the entire bust and it looks 10x better when your done!

i went to plug in my bust to light up his eyes, but i have several different transformers from haloween. can somebody take a pic of the right one or tell me what it says on it so i dont plug the wrong one into it.

i went to plug in my bust to light up his eyes, but i have several different transformers from haloween. can somebody take a pic of the right one or tell me what it says on it so i dont plug the wrong one into it.

I think I saw someone asked same thing, try to browse from beginning of this thread

I couldn't find a thread on it, but does anyone plan on getting the Invincible Iron Man Life-Size Bust from SS? Supposed to go on pre-order tomorrow.

More power to those who pre-ordered, but this just doesn't do anything for me. I'm really surprised the route they took with this piece. I still think the movie version blows this away, and had the movie version not had all of the paint app issues, I'd actually own it. :lol

tumblr_lk179bSlRn1qe0y5zo1_400.jpg

In all seriousness, does anyone think we'll get a variant if this sits on the shelf too long?

In all seriousness, does anyone think we'll get a variant if this sits on the shelf too long?

I hope so. I can't see this one being too popular with the way it looks and the price tag. Heck, the limited amount of participation in this thread seems to indicate this piece not being too popular.

The design they went with looks awful, whoever ok'ed this piece to go into production needs to be fired.

The Classic version would have been a bigger seller and would also go well with the Thor and Cap busts.

pizapcom13107201399681.jpg

Hell of a lot better than Iron Monkey Man

Last edited:
I hope so. I can't see this one being too popular with the way it looks and the price tag. Heck, the limited amount of participation in this thread seems to indicate this piece not being too popular.

That price tag is killer, based on what I'm looking at with the pics. This is definitely for an 'extreme' IM fan because I can't see this appealing to the average Marvel collector.

Hopefully, a variant can spice things up, but even so, I don't even know if a paint app change will be enough to sell it out.

The design they went with looks awful, whoever ok'ed this piece to go into production needs to be fired.

The Classic version would have been a bigger seller and would also go well with the Thor and Cap busts.

pizapcom13107201399681.jpg

Hell of a lot better than Iron Monkey Man

:exactly: This is what this piece should have looked like.

Back