• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sho Nuff Complete Figure - Mags/Ironsgate/Corrose/Silent Surfer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrose

Super Freak
Reaction score
It kills me that I'm even having to consider parting with this, but life happens sometimes.
One of the coveted Sho Nuff Figures from the Mags run from a few years back. I was part of the project myself, did the COA, base decals, box decals and glasses. These are pretty rare as many sellers won't part with theirs.

The figure itself came with a repainted Jordan Body, which some people noticed the paint application was getting tacky to the touch in some places. A few of us were lucky enough to get one of the Enterbay Scotty Pippen bodies and upgraded ours. The skin tone is a perfect match, as is the body build. You can't even find these bodies anymore parted out, and the cheapest full figure for Pippen on ebay is $565.

I know for a fact the last one that changed hands went for $2500 because I know the buyer. Asking $2700 because of the upgraded body that mine has. Has everything, the original Box, COA etc.

Serious inquiries only via PM.

Not looking for trades

US buyers preferred, and buyer will be responsible for certified/insured/tracked shipping.

Thanks!

Back