Fremens collection of chaos.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1297.jpg

Here's one of my dragons

IMG_1298.jpg

Just to get an idea of the dragon collection, here's some of it.

IMG_1299.jpg

And a good part of my house looks like this.
IMG_1300.jpg

Have you always been a collector since a little girl, or did you just pick up this addiction in your adulthood? Sometimes I wonder if it's a good ideal to have a mate that collect just as well. Always wonder if that would be a healthy relationship for collectors like us...:dunno

What do you think?

I have always collected something. Rocks, star wars, raiders, ET cards, etc.

I really got into collecting big time when I moved out on my own. I have a lot of stuff, but I'd never let it get to the point where they's just pathways through my house.

I think it would be great fun to date someone with the same hobby. I do all of the geek things by myself like the cons and such since my sister passed away (Sputnik on the forums). It would be nice to share that with someone. Can you imagine though, if you each had your own collections, the fights that would go on for room in the house to display.

Wow...amazing...statues and figures everywhere...I've never seen so many detolf in a house :)

just when you think its over the pictures keep coming. you have one impressive collection man. one small suggestion you probably may want to get blackboard as background to make those beauties stand out a bit more. but with or without it you have the best of the best there

Now you guys will see why I call her the "Queen of collecting"

Thanks for bringing your collection over here for us been waiting and wondering why you haven't made your way over here more often.

I agree :exactly:

Its nice to finally be able to compare. I think if I combined my collection and yours along with Fremens we could open up a museum of collectables that would attract thousands!! :lol

I also have a lot of these star wars 12 inches that I've since boxed up.

room15.jpg

My Jabba setup.
old412.jpg

old488.jpg

london.jpg

JP10.jpg

Buffys that I've boxed up
Basement6.jpg

I love my ceiling and walls in my man cave.
Toes096.jpg

All lite up
April5_3.jpg

old245.jpg

Last edited:
gargoyles001.jpg

Here's this stupid thing that I repainted.

queenrepaing011a.jpg

queenrepaing017.jpg

Some mods to my crow bust. I love the crow so much.
crowmod005.jpg

crowmod013.jpg

My first model kit.
Bandai001.jpg

I even have this. Not too sure why.
tumbler017.jpg

She's waiting to come out of her box.

Elvis is also boxed up.
elvis004.jpg

alosauras012.jpg

Here's a link to my dragons and stuff collection if anyone's interested.

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=102657

Okay, I think I got most of it.

This is still boxed up somewhere in my basement.
cats092.jpg

Thanks everyone for looking. :)

Black board kinda sounds like a good idea...

Last edited:
just saw the rest of your collection on the statue forum and daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn what a collection. two things i really appreciated in particular a) your taxidermy animals especially the birds and b) the way you arranged your mcfarlane female figs i really like that piece of furniture it just works

Your Bandai Enterprise lights up really well, i think i have to fix the connection on the base for mine as sometimes the light is very dim then a nudge and its bright again.I am going to give the main deflector dish a black wash soon actually, i think it would look much better.

If you enjoyed that build, i would say if you are a fan of the Intrepid Class U.S.S Voyager design then get that one too, it is a really nice kit, probally their best in that line.

Back