Fremens collection of chaos.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Fremen I Agree with Colossus...Your collection is awesome and you're an awesome woman..awesome is an tends to be an overused word these days but it definitely applies when it comes to describing you:clap

The Grevious is actually the SS PF. It was my friends and he dropped it or something and it ended up in a thousand pieces. He put it back together different so he could save shelf space. He sold it to me for 100.00 so I took it.

looks well worth it. again fantabulous collection :)

Thanks everyone.

If you read this lamtsunfung, what to you think of that wood paneling?

Awesome collection Fremen.

You just made me add 2 more statues to my wishlist. The Kotobukiya Jack Sparrow and the Alien 3 Queen Chestburster which just looks freaking awesome.

Awesome collection Fremen.

You just made me add 2 more statues to my wishlist. The Kotobukiya Jack Sparrow and the Alien 3 Queen Chestburster which just looks freaking awesome.

I don't think I have a pic of my Kotobukiya sparrow in this thread. I do have a pic of a Disney one that is posed very similar to the Kotobukiya one but is waaay nicer and a lot bigger. I think more between a 1/4 and 1/5 scale.

The alien chest burster is a nice one for sure. Too bad it uses a magnet instead of a peg to hold it on the base. Not very stable at all.

room15.jpg

I though that was the kotobukiya Jack because I did some google search last night for a Jack on Mast statue and they're the only one I could find.
But now that i look at it in more details they're different. Yours is holding the mast while the Kotobukiya is resting his hand on it.

Yup. That one is the Disney one. Released quite a few years ago and hard to find I think. It's a resin statue. Very nice.

IMG_1227.jpg

Now you guys will see why I call her the "Queen of collecting"

Thanks for bringing your collection over here for us been waiting and wondering why you haven't made your way over here more often.

And now what you once knew so now do we all.

Fremen, that's one wickedly incredible collection, dudette! ;)

Are you ____ing kidding me?! I actually had to stop because my eyes rolled around in my sockets from too much greatness. Great collection, i can see the love in it! Thanks for sharing!

Wow what a crazy collection!

I love how it's a bit of everything sort of deal (Much like my collection)

I have a number of Hot Toys that I haven't opened up yet. I kinda save them for when I can't afford anything new.

Here's two I opened today.

FalcnorWM.jpg

Back