Fremens collection of chaos.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so far guys. :)

How could I forget this.

IMG_1233.jpg

This next room is Thors room. This is Thor.
IMG_1231.jpg

Why does Thor have his own room you ask, because I have 5 cats that would love to get closer to Thor.

Thors room. I'll go take pics of it now.
IMG_1232.jpg

Hi Fremen, thanks for bringing your collection here. :) Just looking at your She-Hulk PF, is that stand sturdy?

Hi VS! No, but I'm gutzy and there are no animals in the basement so it's all good.

Amazing collection :rock

Is that a repainted SS Fetal Queen? Looks good. Did you do it yourself? Any closeup pics?

Thanks everyone.

Yes, it is a repaint. I did do it myself. I have tonnes of pics of it that I'll have to dig out later. I only repainted it because It fell off the base so many times and broke the end of it so I had to repair it anyway.

The alien turned out good. The base, total crap. I need to learn how to use a air brush. Think I'll ask for one for christmas.

Okay. So here is my man cave. No one goes in this room but me. It's my little haven of clutter.

This room is hard to photograph because it's small and all I have is a camera with a flash so the pics aren't the best.

IMG_1235.jpg

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1238.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1245.jpg

Back