Fremens collection of chaos.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Grevious is actually the SS PF. It was my friends and he dropped it or something and it ended up in a thousand pieces. He put it back together different so he could save shelf space. He sold it to me for 100.00 so I took it.

Your Bandai Enterprise lights up really well, i think i have to fix the connection on the base for mine as sometimes the light is very dim then a nudge and its bright again.I am going to give the main deflector dish a black wash soon actually, i think it would look much better.

If you enjoyed that build, i would say if you are a fan of the Intrepid Class U.S.S Voyager design then get that one too, it is a really nice kit, probally their best in that line.

Yes, it is the bandi one. I have all of them except the voyager and the other enterprise that looks like the first one. I love them but the lights are flacky. Sadly, my bf wanted to try putting one together and he chose the original enterprise to put together and the lights don't work. :thwak I should have put it together myself since that's my favorite one.
I do want to get voyager but it's pricey.

Yes, it is the bandi one. I have all of them except the voyager and the other enterprise that looks like the first one. I love them but the lights are flacky. Sadly, my bf wanted to try putting one together and he chose the original enterprise to put together and the lights don't work. :thwak I should have put it together myself since that's my favorite one.
I do want to get voyager but it's pricey.

Is there a site where I could go to order one or is eBay my only choice?

I had to get mine off ebay. The lights are hard to get to work with the stand.

Here's some more pics of them.

Also got these signed.

By William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy. This Model enterprise is so nice and lights up. I even built it myself. All of them light up.

ShatnerSign004.jpg

ShatnerSign003.jpg

ShatnerSign002.jpg

Signed by Jonathan Frakes

ShatnerSign005.jpg

Signed by Brent Spiner

ShatnerSign007.jpg

404b9c54.jpg

100670ff.jpg

bb8d5364.jpg

fdf9d8d4.jpg

Also got this t-shirt signed by William Shatner.

ShatnerSign.jpg

And got a pic with him. He's my very favorite actor since I was like 3 so this was a big deal for me.

meshata.jpg

Damn, those ships are beautiful! :drool

I'm just a sucker for anything ships wise from all Star Trek genres.

Especially the Klingon Battle Cruiser from TOS.

images

LOL.....Great photo with the Man himself.

Last edited:
I need a Klingon ship. I really love the new ones they had in the movies. I would like an old model like you have too though. Where did you get it?

I did see that one for 5000.00. I think Josh or someone took pics of it at the Comic Con. I want it. Too expensive though.

I need a Klingon ship. I really love the new ones they had in the movies. I would like an old model like you have too though. Where did you get it?

I did see that one for 5000.00. I think Josh or someone took pics of it at the Comic Con. I want it. Too expensive though.

Oh no, that's not mine. I just did a google search for TOS Klingon Battle Cruiser to snag a photo. The lines and symmetry conveys elegance to me. :D

I know, $5k is a no go! :monkey2

EDIT: By the way, if I had the 5K, I'd certainly fork over the extra $250 and make it a battle damaged "Wrath of Khan" version!

Back