FREE signed Children of HURIN book

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gideon said:
You are the man!!!!

A giant among men.....:D
thanks gideon,

Much credit and thanks to my friend who lined up and got us some copies!

will pm you details.

ed

lcummins said:
A HUGE, BIG, GIGANTIC THANK YOU to Ed!!! He has made one of my dreams come true!!! Man this board has some really great members. I love you guys!!!

Lonnie,
Thanks and glad to be able to help. Much credit to my friend who lined up and got us some copies!

will pm you details.

ed

lcummins said:
I'm guessing they were all spoken for already; there was a limit of 2 per person, but only Ed can say for certain.

hi! i will have to see if there is one more available.

thanks for your patience.

ed

Those who have got it, appreciate if you guys post some pics of the signature plates... tks:lol

dayhiker said:
Lonnie,
Thanks and glad to be able to help. Much credit to my friend who lined up and got us some copies!

will pm you details.

ed

Ed, please pass on my Thanks and gratitude to your friend! You both rock!!!

I'm a lotr book collector and it would mean a lot to me if I had the chance to add the signed copy from barnes and noble into my book collection.

Well, I know I'm late but if there's any more copies available from anyone, do send me a pm. :)

gtb said:
Those who have got it, appreciate if you guys post some pics of the signature plates... tks:lol

I found this

26e8_1_b.JPG

tomandshell said:
I'm sad to have missed out on this, but congratulations to the lucky ones who got a copy!
Yes, me too. :monkey2

That's a very nice addition to anyone's collection.

THANK YOU DARTH RAGE! He managed to get one for me as well! Been in a near swoon all evening with the excitement. :blissy :blissy And all you great guys deserve a 5-bunny salute!!! :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc

Wetanut said:
THANK YOU DARTH RAGE! He managed to get one for me as well! Been in a near swoon all evening with the excitement. And all you great guys deserve a 5-bunny salute!!!

:banana :banana :banana :elefant :elefant :elefant :winner

Wetanut said:
THANK YOU DARTH RAGE! He managed to get one for me as well! Been in a near swoon all evening with the excitement. And all you great guys deserve a 5-bunny salute!!!
:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

CONGRATS to everyone who got signed copies!!! I just got my plain ol' regular copy in the mail today. Gonna start reading it tonight! :woo

Just back from NYC. Was 3rd in line for the Barnes and Noble event. Because of the terrible weather in the days leading up to the event the attendance was not as good as expected. Although the limit was 2 books per person, we were told we could purchase addition books once the line up had been exhausted.
The 9 hour drive [one way] from Toronto was well worth it. The terrific folks from theonering.net were on hand and I was able to score a Sideshow Collectibles hat and Helm of the King of the Dead, as well as a nice LOTR T-shirt in some trivia contests. Was also able to pick up a dozen of the signed books ! All in all a great time and the people we met from NYC were fantastic. :D

woodsy said:
Was also able to pick up a dozen of the signed books ! All in all a great time and the people we met from NYC were fantastic. :D
Do you have an extra copy for a fellow board member like myself? :monkey3

Back