FREE signed Children of HURIN book

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WetaWork said:
I would if I could figure out how. eBay doesn't make it easy.... and why should they, it's money in their pocket.

Actually it's quite easy. There's a link on the auction page that says "report an item". a few more clicks and the auction is reported to ebay.

Darth Rage said:
Actually it's quite easy. There's a link on the auction page that says "report an item". a few more clicks and the auction is reported to ebay.

Thanks. I never noticed that and I've been an ebay memember since 1998. :lol

I just reported that auction. Unfortunately, someone already purchased 2 of those fake bookplates.

Well, it looks like I'm just going to hook up Gideon.

Dayhiker,

If you do get those extra copies from your friend please see if you can help
"lcummins" and "tomandshell".

WetaWork said:
Well, it looks like I'm just going to hook up Gideon.

Dayhiker,

If you do get those extra copies from your friend please see if you can help
"lcummins" and "tomandshell".

Hopefully that won't be a problem; my check is on the way to him and I believe the books are on the way to him as well. We should all know if everything went smoothly in a week or so...

lcummins said:
Hopefully that won't be a problem; my check is on the way to him and I believe the books are on the way to him as well. We should all know if everything went smoothly in a week or so...

just waiting on the books to arrive...

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Ed (dayhiker) and his friend! I received my signed copy so that is one of the last 4 things I needed for my Tolkien book collection to meet my goals! I wanted both JRR's and Chris' autographs on Tolkien books, and of course, 1st printings of both the American and British versions, so only three grails left! Of course, I will probably be working on those three the rest of my days, but you got to set goals!!! :D

Thanks again Ed!!!

I hope the rest of you guys got hooked up by someone... Tom? puppet pusher?

tomandshell said:
Not yet.

:eek:

But as Benjamin Franklin said: “He that can have patience can have what he will.”

.....and with enough Benjamins you can get what you want!:lol

lcummins said:
I hope the rest of you guys got hooked up by someone... Tom? puppet pusher?

No I didn't, Lonnie, but thanks for asking. It seems I'll just have to do without.

--Chris

puppet pusher said:
No I didn't, Lonnie, but thanks for asking. It seems I'll just have to do without.

--Chris

Man, I was really hoping you guys wouldn't get left out.

Hopefully, the current prices on eBay are just because of the frenzy after being released and the prices will come back down to Earth soon, making getting them a little easier. Good luck and hope you are able to get one eventually.

I got my Deluxe edition today. Very nice looking. Will have to crack it open over the summer.

Good news... can you post some pics of the slip case when you have the time? Thanks! Just want to see how it compares with the UK version.

Back